ADVERTISEMENT

RIP 89UTE.

But, I would only say this because he was so dismissive and derogatory.

That 89ute is a complete ass, as arrogant and stupid as they come. Hope he has an explanation of how our weak, slow, underweight D Line was able to dominate the LOS as the game went on. What a fool. He's probably hen pecked by his 6 wives and needs to project his manliness with his pathetic posts and "evaluations".

Reactions: catcrazy
That 89ute is a complete ass, as arrogant and stupid as they come. Hope he has an explanation of how our weak, slow, underweight D Line was able to dominate the LOS as the game went on. What a fool. He's probably hen pecked by his 6 wives and needs to project his manliness with his pathetic posts and "evaluations".
Yes, he pretty much was wrong with everything he said.

It was too bad that they weren't on Rivals or 247. The extra work of registering for their rogue board was just too much effort for me, otherwise, there could have been plenty of fun and games with this one.

I loved how the schmuck talks all smug and all at half time asking Eastbaycat for his thoughts. Eastbaycat was a bit too gentle.

Don’t be too hard on him. He didn’t come over over here, and while he doesn’t know much about football, he only pissed in his own bed.

Probably the same reason most of us didn't land on their board. The extra effort of having to register on a new network didn't help the free flow of discourse and exchange of unpleasantries that normally precede our engagements.

I gotta say that for all the bitching I got for (rightfully) denigrating the vile and backwards South when going up against the SEC, I'm surprised the board is putting up with so much Mormon hate. I knew some Mormons growing up. Good people. They believe in some fairy tales, but overall good people, and none of the ones I knew had multiple wives. The hate is much better directed at toothless and rednecks of the South.

Reactions: JournCat
I gotta say that for all the bitching I got for (rightfully) denigrating the vile and backwards South when going up against the SEC, I'm surprised the board is putting up with so much Mormon hate. I knew some Mormons growing up. Good people. They believe in some fairy tales, but overall good people, and none of the ones I knew had multiple wives. The hate is much better directed at toothless and rednecks of the South.
Their players, while no worse than a typical P5 program, were nothing like the Mormons I know.

Also the guy's analysis was accurate in how we win, partially. We may get pushed around and fall behind, but we hang around, don't make mistakes, and somehow win. I call it rope-a-dope.

Their narrative will be "we handed the game to you. 6 turnovers"

Fine. Thanks. Don't give us any credit for forcing them. 28 points in the 3rd, a$$wipes. Then Fitz let the air out of the ball, as is customary

Finally, Any Ute that wants to talk injuries needs to STFU. I'm pretty sure Hawkeye, BJ and Potter were on our sideline

We "let the air out of the ball" for good reason after that bogus offensive pass interference call. We had poor field position and a defense playing lights out. The last thing we wanted to have happen was turn the ball over on a slippery night and change the momentum.

I am not sure I understand the virulent response. It's not like he came over to our board to talk thrash like many other past opponents have. Sure, he was completely off base in his comments but if that makes him an ass then he has plenty of company from posters on our board.

I am not sure I understand the virulent response. It's not like he came over to our board to talk thrash like many other past opponents have. Sure, he was completely off base in his comments but if that makes him an ass then he has plenty of company from posters on our board.

Ignorance compounded by arrogance kind of rubs me the wrong way, especially when directed at my Cats.

Ignorance compounded by arrogance kind of rubs me the wrong way, especially when directed at my Cats.

Ignorance compounded by arrogance. Kinda sounds like many of the posters around here.

, ... but if that makes him an ass then he has plenty of company from posters on our board.

And?

These same posters, of which I number myswmy on occasion, would get the same flak here.

Also, I know this point is as ignorant and insular as he was, but...arrogance from Utah? Who are they to presume they are a higher level program than ours? They had their year under Meyer like we did under Barnett and are otherwise as under the radar as our program

And?

These same posters, of which I number myswmy on occasion, would get the same flak here.

Also, I know this point is as ignorant and insular as he was, but...arrogance from Utah? Who are they to presume they are a higher level program than ours? They had their year under Meyer like we did under Barnett and are otherwise as under the radar as our program

He was ignorant on his own board. They have a right to do that. Let them be.

Reactions: StreamCat

I'm not putting up with Mormon hate, EC. I spent 6 years in Phoenix surrounded by Mormons and even walked through their two temples in town when they let me. They are all really nice people and attacks on their faith are unacceptable.

Ignorance compounded by arrogance. Kinda sounds like many of the posters around here.
We actually have a handful of people on this board who aren't ignorant but are extremely arrogant.

Lots of good Mormon people. Probably a more self-aware way to go about this than an unoriginal, dollar store Mormon insult.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT