ADVERTISEMENT

RIP my father

hollandnucat

Feb 4, 2009
My father passed this morning. He started his time at Northwestern in the fall of 1955. Completed his undergrad in 3 years then went on to Northwestern Dental School where he met his wife and my mother in 1958 who was a nursing student at Northwestern. This lead to my love of Northwestern and Northwestern athletics. My mother passed away in 2018. Over the years took my dad back for many basketball and football games.

My father passed this morning. He started his time at Northwestern in the fall of 1955. Completed his undergrad in 3 years then went on to Northwestern Dental School where he met his wife and my mother in 1958 who was a nursing student at Northwestern. This lead to my love of Northwestern and Northwestern athletics. My mother passed away in 2018. Over the years took my dad back for many basketball and football games.
Sorry for your loses

HNC,

Sounds like your dear dad had a life well lived and you have many fond memories to help you through the loss.

My condolences.

Sorry for your loss, hang in there.

Sorry for your loss. It's wonderful that you had Northwestern sports to bond over, and a lifetime of memories to look back on. Condolences to you and your family.

I’m sorry for your loss. T&P

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like you had a wonderful relationship with your father.And a great bond of NU and NU sports. The memories and great times you had will be with you and can cherish the rest of your life.
T@P for you and your family.

Reactions: hollandnucat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT