ADVERTISEMENT

Ryan Field

xxjfgxx

Jan 7, 2012
The Atheltic Dept has done a great job on facilities, but unfortunately there is one more huge project. The program aspires to have full houses for games like Nebraska, Wisconsin and ND, but the stadium simply can’t handle the crowds. From parking to the corridors, confessions, restrooms, sound system, narrow bench seating, end zone seating etc, etc.. the place needs a total redo. The consensus of the season ticket holder‘s in section 108 is that a renovation won’t do it. Big challenge ahead!

Reactions: NUCat320
The Atheltic Dept has done a great job on facilities, but unfortunately there is one more huge project. The program aspires to have full houses for games like Nebraska, Wisconsin and ND, but the stadium simply can’t handle the crowds. From parking to the corridors, confessions, restrooms, sound system, narrow bench seating, end zone seating etc, etc.. the place needs a total redo. The consensus of the season ticket holder‘s in section 108 is that a renovation won’t do it. Big challenge ahead!
This season, several visiting fans have complimented me on Ryan Field. They like the traditional look and feel of the place during a game. Take it for what it's worth, but there are many who appreciate old, classic stadiums. I'm one of them. Hey, I was a history major.

I think it's the difference between those who prefer classic cars to new, shinier vehicles.

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT