ADVERTISEMENT

Season tickets in WR

cats1967

Oct 3, 2004
Email from the ticket office today that details about seating, pricing, seat selection and timelines will be sent to, I assume, current STH tomorrow. It will include an interactive map. I guess we will find out what years of loyalty to the program is really worth.

Email from the ticket office today that details about seating, pricing, seat selection and timelines will be sent to, I assume, current STH tomorrow. It will include an interactive map. I guess we will find out what years of loyalty to the program is really worth.
Just ask those who can no longer park in the west lot but $6,000 might do it.

Perhaps you could count the number of seats on the interactive map. The Over/Under line from Vegas is set at 6,800.

Reactions: DaCat
Last week I was inquiring about 2017 tickets. Do I have to be a current season ticket holder to buy cheap seats for 2018?
And is this seat map part of a seat selection that will happen soon?

They expecting people to pay up front now? Most of us cant just fork over hundreds of dollars 1 year out.

Last week I was inquiring about 2017 tickets. Do I have to be a current season ticket holder to buy cheap seats for 2018?

They expecting people to pay up front now? Most of us cant just fork over hundreds of dollars 1 year out.

If you have a son you should contact @Turk

He has this great tradition where he gives away courtside seats to a father to bring his son to a game.

Don't expect there'll be any cheap seats in the new arena . . . but DO expect that it'll be worth every penny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT