ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for NU-GT

lou v

Aug 27, 2004
‪Zero points for Lindsey. Two for Law. NU is shooting 27.3% from floor and 14.3% from 3 and has just two assists. All in all, they’re lucky to be down just 28-22 at half.‬

Early tacky fouls (at one point it was 8-3) made it difficult for Law, Lindsey, Pardon to gather a rhythm. But excuses aside this team is really missing the emotional leadership of Sanjay. When they face any adversity it can spin them out into minutes of having no confidence or aggressiveness on both sides of the ball. Very frustrating.

‪Zero points for Lindsey. Two for Law. NU is shooting 27.3% from floor and 14.3% from 3 and has just two assists. All in all, they’re lucky to be down just 28-22 at half.‬
Lou? What up? Those guys,Law and Lindsey are studs! Get em to jam or layup to get confidence going!

I am the self-appointed “don’t complain about the refs” guy, but this has admittedly been pretty one sided to this point.

LOL. At least you prefaced it, because you know people have memories...but after the Creighton game you were the one saying it's not the refs fault and "A pet peeve of mine is complaining about officiating..."

These officials are terrible. It's OK to criticize them. Because they're terrible.

Does anyone know what conference they're from??

LOL. At least you prefaced it, because you know people have memories...but after the Creighton game you were the one saying it's not the refs fault and "A pet peeve of mine is complaining about officiating..."

These officials are terrible. It's OK to criticize them. Because they're terrible.

NW has been in early foul trouble in many games but not due to reffs. This, I agree, is a bad officiated game.

Of course I remember it. It’s my actual opinion on the subject.

But I also said in that thread that it’s rarely the reason a team loses a game. And that’s the truth here too.

And yet again, you can pin the loss on the team that lost. Terrible defense at the end of the game. Terrible. Great fight in the last five minutes, but totally deserved that loss based on that final possession.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT