ADVERTISEMENT

Second-half thread for NU vs. MSU

I just don't know why we have so little team speed. I feel like this team is way slower than last year's. Our DL are solid, but our LBs are slower. Our DBs are slower. Our WRs continue to be sooo slow. This isn't the 90's Fitz!!

It's been a long time since our team has looked so bad on offense. They look lost. I get it MSU is good, but they look like they can't execute. And right now, Hunter is no Clayton...he's got potential. But right now the potential is all he's showing. And our d looks only slightly better. Let's make some tackles!!!

If you follow Bergin - just watch him - he’s a division 3 player; the question now comes to the coaches - how can that position not be better. Is this another stubborn “we know best” bullshit story - because that doesn’t work. It just doesn’t.

I think Pat Fitzgerald is generally above average, and I don’t think he’s the problem per se - it’s his decision making as a CEO of the program. You can’t suck for going on 4 years offensively and not turn this over.

I just don't know why we have so little team speed. I feel like this team is way slower than last year's. Our DL are solid, but our LBs are slower. Our DBs are slower. Our WRs continue to be sooo slow. This isn't the 90's Fitz!!
Agree about the speed issue. The linebackers have particular look much slower especially Gallagher.

This is going to be a bad year. Maybe we will recover and still make a bowl like we’ve been doing but I’m thinking best case scenario is like the Pinstripe Bowl year.

The scary thing is that we will be playing much better teams than MSU ahead. Maybe this year Fitz will make a change, but I"m not holding my breath.

17 total yards in the third quarter. Hunter taken out of the game. Bowser must still be hurt he looks really really slow. This is going to be a really long season.

What the F was Smith doing? He threw that ball even though two MSU guys were right in front of the WR. Just awful. Quit fuc&in' around Fitz and get Hunter back in there. Jesus Christ.

Reactions: TerraCat
Comeon. Come the **** on. They’re throwing screens directly to MSU - Hunter did it as well. That’s not just performance - that’s scouting, predictability and lack of imagination (MSU knows what’s coming every time)

That play right there exemplifies how ridiculously slow our LBs are. There was no pursuit on that broken play. Awful.

Absolutely unreal. Horrible pick and a trick play that looked like it was blown up but then goes for 15 yards.

What a joke. This program is going in the wrong direction.

It's not just the offense. Our defense is terrible today. I wonder what all of those fantastic recruits we have on campus are thinking watching this debacle.

Not blaming anyone for departing but can’t remember the last home B1G where the stands emptied this early.

Reactions: Catslash
O line and d line not power five caliber qb situation worst since Walker years MSU fans laughing at this years cats 70 or 80 point loss next week at Wisconsin d OSU possibly triple digits this ends the Pax Fitzgerald.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT