ADVERTISEMENT

Second half thread

Maybe they should run up the middle with JJ. What a terrible play calling for that series

When's then last time thorson has thrown a deep ball??

You need to understand this: he's not ALLOWED TO. Just like our kick returners were not allowed to return kicks and our kickers were allowed to kick and our lead blockers were not allowed to block and our DBs were coached not to make a play on the ball for many years. Fitz talks about trust but he coaches with more mistrust than any coach I have ever seen at this level.

Let's see if the O can doing something this time w/ a short field.

The Badgers and the refs are sure trying to hand this game to the 'Cats.

is Thorson capable of throwing the ball more than 10 yards? Christ, first and second down we run. DBs can sit down.

You need to understand this: he's not ALLOWED TO. Just like our kick returners were not allowed to return kicks and our kickers were allowed to kick and our lead blockers were not allowed to block and our DBs were coached not to make a play on the ball for many years. Fitz talks about trust but he coaches with more mistrust than any coach I have ever seen at this level.

I know. The point is let one loose once in a while. Mabey just mabey he will hit one

Run a reverse or a misdirection, heck even a bubble screen. If NU hangs on and wins, it's all on the kids,with little help from the coaches.

I hate that slow developing run on fourth down and one.

I don't hate the play call, I hate the personnel selection. Why take your most elusive and slippery back out on that play and stick long in. Long is a power back with limited vision. He just put his head down on that play and ran right into the LB. JJ would have a found a way to get that yard.

Single coverage on the outsides and we throw to double coverage?????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT