ADVERTISEMENT

Second Half Thread

I hate Don’t Stop Believin’.

Sure it’s a nice chorus, but, geez, it takes two minutes to get there.

Geez. Our olb is terrible on that side but our defensive weak side has our DE inside. Please can we have more than 2 people on the weakside.

Secondary is a disaster. I am guessing this defense is over engineered and guys don't understand their assignments.

I'm not sure if Spartans have more talent but they are definitely more prepared. We look lost out there, people running on late, no containing the outside, guys wide open.

Jim O'Neil needs to give back his salary for this season. Total fail in this game.

Reactions: Turk
I think it's safe to say MSU is not at all fooled by all our stupid movement on offense.

Reactions: Go Catz
That grounding call was terrible, and then HuJo was still pressured on 3rd and 20. Yeeee.

Ok. We have to pass. Stop the 2 yrd passes on the outside, hunter cant throw those. Downfield 5+ yrds. We score or we dont. Stop doing the 3 TE shifts. Whats wrong with you.

That xp was scary.

If he was backed up 10 yards I don’t think that is good.

HJ can pass. Dial up the passing game and NU can pull this out of the fire. And try to limit the chicken shit passing.

Here's hoping the NU D can stop MSU.

It took a long time, but an excellent drive.

Hunter getting through two to three reads on several plays and multiple throws into tight windows. If the OL would settle in, we might have someone on offense.

Hilinski?
Hunter cant lead. OL is awful.
Nice drive by Hunter there 11 for 11 fitting the ball into some tight spots. Just wish we’d play some D this game. Really haven’t seen much from that side all game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT