ADVERTISEMENT

Second Half Thread

How is Kuhbander still our kicker… when did we stop having open competitions for all our positions?!??

realistically speaking, Kuhbanders range is 30 yards and under. High school kicker talent.

How hard is it to find a kicker? Seriously. We aren’t talking 50 yarders. He’s random flip of the coin from inside 40. Can’t afford that if your strategy is to play good D and win close games.

Not since Brian Huffman has a kicker frustrated me so much.

What's worse: he's on the brink of being NU's all time scoring kicker.

This is becoming a bad joke. They tease us with a great drive, then put in Mr. Miss. I hope Robinson is OK. We will have to have him healthy to make a bowl and win the division.

Reactions: PurpleFaze
Well at least the last offensive drive was nicely called by Jake.

If our LG had chipped the DT harder on the initial screen block, that might have worked.

No review on the strip? and now a weak holding call.
I mean, the refs don't blow the whistle when the Michigan ball carrier is stood up but pushing for extra yardage. Yet when the runner breaks free and gains 10 extra yards, it's legit, but when NU strips the ball, it's ruled dead. Got it.

What is the charm of Michigan? The announcers are starting to Jizz in their pants.
That’s Gus Johnson. He’s just a bad announcer. Or at a minimum they shouldn’t use him for Michigan or Ohio state games. Of course if he was doing another game he’d probably still spend most of his time talking about Michigan and Ohio state

I mean, the refs don't blow the whistle when the Michigan ball carrier is stood up but pushing for extra yardage. Yet when the runner breaks free and gains 10 extra yards, it's legit, but when NU strips the ball, it's ruled dead. Got it.
These refs are awful. But at least they handed us one head scratcher, the PI. Just hope they don't try to make up for it.

Dang it...Adams basically 3 stepped that punt. He's been slow all day but it hasn't been an issue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT