ADVERTISEMENT

Seize The Moment

WildAboutThePurple

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2018
I currently cannot sleep because this is the biggest game since the mid-90s. I am ready to head to Indy as soon as sunrise. This is an opportunity today that we truly have to seize the opportunity while its on the table for us. Can you imagine how much a wildcat win would bring together our wildcat community from near and far. These players can etch thier names in wildcat lore for a lifetime, and there is not a better group to do so. Lets all stay confident and stay till the end regardless of the outcome. I personally believe we will give them pretty much all we can. Will it be enough? Maybe, if they screw up and we are play our typical penalty free game. Lets hope the refs arnt giving Osu all the calls so the big ten has a shot at the playoffs.

Lets go Cats!!!! 60 minutes away from the promised land!!!!

Last edited:
I couldn't sleep either. Have been listening to the rain outside my window or the last couple o hours. We're only about 13 1/2 hours from kickoff!

Go Cats.

Reactions: zeek55
I currently cannot sleep because this is the biggest game since the mid-90s. I am ready to head to Indy as soon as sunrise. This is an opportunity today that we truly have to seize the opportunity while its on the table for us. Can you imagine how much a wildcat win would bring together our wildcat community from near and far. These players can etch thier names in wildcat lore for a lifetime, and there is not a better group to do so. Lets all stay confident and stay till the end regardless of the outcome. I personally believe we will give them pretty much all we can. Will it be enough? Maybe, if they screw up and we are play our typical penalty free game. Lets hope the refs arnt giving Osu all the calls so the big ten has a shot at the playoffs.

Lets go Cats!!!! 60 minutes away from the promised land!!!!
I have not slept all week!

I couldn't sleep either. Have been listening to the rain outside my window or the last couple o hours. We're only about 13 1/2 hours from kickoff!

Go Cats.
I've sang the fight song every 20 or 30 minutes the past 2 days. I don't think I've ever been this excited about a sporting event I wasn't playing in...

I wear an NU pullover every morning in a very public place and only one or two people ever noticed but this week I'm getting tons of comments and congratulations. (beating Utah in BB this week may have raised NU's profile locally.) At any rate, it has been so much fun.
I'm totally excited but oddly not as anxious as I am for most games. I guess I feel like what ever happens today, no one can ever take away the West Championship and the accomplishment of beating every team in our division. Do I want moar, sure but the cup is pretty full right now.

I wear an NU pullover every morning in a very public place and only one or two people ever noticed but this week I'm getting tons of comments and congratulations. (beating Utah in BB this week may have raised NU's profile locally.) At any rate, it has been so much fun.
I'm totally excited but oddly not as anxious as I am for most games. I guess I feel like what ever happens today, no one can ever take away the West Championship and the accomplishment of beating every team in our division. Do I want moar, sure but the cup is pretty full right now.
Yeah.

This game feels like the ND game with giant stakes attached to it.

It's a huge opportunity for the program to take the "leap", but we won't fall back regardless.

Of course if we win, I'll completely lose it, but I can handle a different result in stride.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
As Fitz says, it's a great opportunity. Let's get it done Cats!

Reactions: zeek55
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT