ADVERTISEMENT

Selling 4 Championship Game Tickets - Section 117

jdk8547

Nov 26, 2018
I'm a longtime reader, first-time poster. I bought 4 tickets to the B1G Championship Game, and recently was upgraded to a different section. So, selling my original tickets. They are in Section 117, Row 10.

I would sell them in 2 or 4 ticket increments. $350 per ticket. (That's what I paid online.)

Let me know if you're interested!

I'm a longtime reader, first-time poster. I bought 4 tickets to the B1G Championship Game, and recently was upgraded to a different section. So, selling my original tickets. They are in Section 117, Row 10.

I would sell them in 2 or 4 ticket increments. $350 per ticket. (That's what I paid online.)

It’s too bad you paid that much but tickets in that section are going for $250 on stub hub.

FWIW, the amount listed on Stub Hub doesn't include fees. (My tix were each $275 , plus a $75 fee).

In any event, I'm willing to entertain offers. Please PM.

I’m a long-time reader of this thread, first time poster. I prefer the seller not pretend like they’re upgraded or even attending the game and just say “Hey, Michigan fan here who obviously has no need to go to the game.” Then, instead of tossing out a number in a hopeless attempt to still make money off tickets whose value immediately declined when OSU was in, actually research the secondary market and post a price below that for a quick sale.

Reactions: DkeCat
I’m a long-time reader of this thread, first time poster. I prefer the seller not pretend like they’re upgraded or even attending the game and just say “Hey, Michigan fan here who obviously has no need to go to the game.” Then, instead of tossing out a number in a hopeless attempt to still make money off tickets whose value immediately declined when OSU was in, actually research the secondary market and post a price below that for a quick sale.
Whether he’s legit or MI fan, he is correct for what he’s asking at the market rates today on the secondary market when putting 4 tickets together (select the drop down where it says ‘all tickets’).
The misleading part about these secondary market sites, stubhub, vividseats, etc, He’s also correct to claim there is an average $50 additional ‘service fee’ per ticket added on once going thru the purchase process (see it for yourself, after clicking your seat selection, as if you’re buying them, you don’t need a credit card number)

I’ve been watching that section ever since I’ve ended up purchasing seat block of 8 around two weeks ago, and prices have not gone down. Just the opposite, steadily been rising on average.
Some on this site were speculating there would be a ticket dump after the MI-OSU game. It does not appear that ever happened to lower level field seats (I’ve not been watching the upper deck seat prices). Certainly not when you’re wanting to buy seat blocks together.

I guess it depends on when the seller bought his tickets, and whether he wants to make a quicker sale by going under the secondary market rates (as you stated).

The service fee insures the buyer that if the tickets are fake you get your money back or new seats. I don’t think jdk8547 has such a guarantee...

I’d contact wrestlerone

I paid 214 month for my Comcast subscription! Heck, I get the football game,basketball game,plus I’m a sucker for Lifetime Original love stories! Just can’t get enough of them tearjerkers!

The long time reader who joined on Monday, huh?

The long time reader who joined on Monday, huh?

To be clear, yes, I’m a longtime reader and HUGE Cats fan. WCAS ‘02, NULC and NAA member. My group actually ended up with even better seats through the university.

This is a genuine offer. If you don’t like the offer, no need to reply.

For anyone actually interested in great seats in Section 117, please let me know. Willing to negotiate on price. Thanks!

Reactions: DkeCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT