ADVERTISEMENT

Skelly vs Falzon

hollandnucat

Feb 4, 2009
i am rooting for the best from both players. I agree with Shelly coming off the bench and think he should get majority minutes. At this point with Skelly’s Improved 3 point shooting he is better at every phase including the three.

Reactions: ThatkidfromHolland
i am rooting for the best from both players. I agree with Shelly coming off the bench and think he should get majority minutes. At this point with Skelly’s Improved 3 point shooting he is better at every phase including the three.
Skelly looks solid tonight

Why is it that the only shots that Falzon seems to take are three pointers? Can't he develop an inside/medium range game? He is 6'8" right? So what is the problemo? He seems to be athletic enough. Skelly isn't as good of a 3 shooter, but at least he can score closer and in the paint! We have had three years to develop Falzon- let's see some results now!!

Why is it that the only shots that Falzon seems to take are three pointers? Can't he develop an inside/medium range game? He is 6'8" right? So what is the problemo? He seems to be athletic enough. Skelly isn't as good of a 3 shooter, but at least he can score closer and in the paint! We have had three years to develop Falzon- let's see some results now!!
At this point in their games Skelly is a better 3 point shooter than Falzon. Look at their shooting percentages. Falzon I am rooting but Skelly should get all the minutes he can play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT