ADVERTISEMENT

So the ladies beat Wisconsin last Sunday.

They're 3-9 in conference and have a home game against bottom feeding Purdue this weekend plus a game at the bottom of the bottom feeders, Rutgers, later this month.

They're 3-9 in conference and have a home game against bottom feeding Purdue this weekend plus a game at the bottom of the bottom feeders, Rutgers, later this month.
Beating Purdue would be our best or 2nd-best win of the season, we're currently 1-13 against Quads 1 and 2 and 7-2 against the rest. Purdue is a Quad 3 game. It's a sad state of affairs for this team.

We won the Big Ten (!) in 2020, won an NCAA Tournament game in 2021, and were basically the last team out of the Tournament in 2022. I knew the team would take a step back after that run, but I expected to be more hopeful than 'at least we're not Wisconsin' by now.

We won the Big Ten (!) in 2020, won an NCAA Tournament game in 2021, and were basically the last team out of the Tournament in 2022. I knew the team would take a step back after that run, but I expected to be more hopeful than 'at least we're not Wisconsin' by now.

A real lack of Big Ten level talent. As best I can tell a few years of recruits didn't contribute.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT