ADVERTISEMENT

So where are Woody, xxx, etc.?

DarthCat

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
I mean, one of the highlights of our years an NU fans, and they (he) are nowhere to be found. He tries to maintain that he IS an NU fan, but makes it clear he more about being right in his opinions than supporting NU. Only rears his head when he thinks something that has happened that can validate his opinions.

Reactions: Aging Booster
I mean, one of the highlights of our years an NU fans, and they (he) are nowhere to be found. He tries to maintain that he IS an NU fan, but makes it clear he more about being right in his opinions than supporting NU. Only rears his head when he thinks something that has happened that can validate his opinions.

They're not much interested in talking if we've won...

Wooderson and xyzbobxyz aren't the same guy. Wooderson is part of stupor Chivas....

They're not much interested in talking if we've won...

Is that like you are no interested in posting unless it is to comment about somebody else here? Wake me up when you have an original idea, thought or opinion about a sport... You must really miss the doc :)

mikewebb and the board Waffen Schutzstaffel got Woody banned.

Careful bob, they are coming after you next.

Reactions: IGNORE2
mikewebb and the board Waffen Schutzstaffel got Woody banned.

Careful bob, they are coming after you next.

People such as FloridAlum do an excellent job of moderating these message boards, and are most certainly not "coming after"anyone, imo.

As for the other nonsense you posted, try to exercise your critical thinking skills for a moment instead of just trolling. If I had any say in who got banned, would you not be the first to go for attacking me appropo of nothing in posts such as this?

If you have a problem with Stupor/Shivas/Woody's lack of recent posts. I suggest you take it up with FloridAlum . I am certain that there are number of posters who will rally behind you and Stupor,, since many posters greatly miss Stupor's positive contirbutions to this forum under his many screennames....

People such as FloridAlum do an excellent job of moderating these message boards, and are most certainly not "coming after"anyone, imo.

As for the other nonsense you posted, try to exercise your critical thinking skills for a moment instead of just trolling. If I had any say in who got banned, would you not be the first to go for attacking me appropo of nothing in posts such as this?

If you have a problem with Stupor/Shivas/Woody's lack of recent posts. I suggest you take it up with FloridAlum . I am certain that there are number of posters who will rally behind you and Stupor,, since many posters greatly miss Stupor's positive contirbutions to this forum under his many screennames....
FloridAlum "will come after you" if you offer him a refreshing beverage.

Or maybe I should have rephrased-
FloridAlum "will come after you" if you
*fail* to offer him a refreshing beverage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT