ADVERTISEMENT

Some exciting games today

WestCoastWildcat

May 29, 2001
Del Mar, CA
Just finished Bama-Tenn game. Great win at home for the Vols to knock off Bama.

Also good matchup against Wisc and MSU. Indiana-Maryland game was entertaining too.

My perception after watching different BT games today is our program is really lagging behind. I’m feeling pessimistic about us winning another game this season. A comment was made during the Wisc-MSU game how much coaching skill sets needed for success have changed recently with the portal and NIL. The comments seemed apropos related to NU. We have now been passed by other “lower rung” BT programs-teams like Illinois, Indiana and Maryland look superior to us in all facets.

Last edited:
Just finished Bama-Tenn game. Great win at home for the Vols to knock off Bama.

Also good matchup against Wisc and MSU. Indiana-Maryland game was entertaining too.

My perception after watching different BT games today is our program is really lagging behind. I’m feeling pessimistic about us winning another game this season. A comment was made during the Wisc-MSU game how much coaching skill sets needed for success have changed recently with the portal and NIL. The comments seemed apropos related to NU. We have now been passed by other “lower rung” BT programs-teams like Illinois, Indiana and Maryland look superior to us in all facets.
UNC just won a close, exciting one against Duke.

I did not know you could throw the ball between the hash marks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT