ADVERTISEMENT

Status Update on injured players....

wildelk2

Oct 20, 2007
OK by my count we get five starters back on Saturday.

Hartage, T.Williams, McGee in the defensive backfield . Nate Hall at LB, Flynn Nagel at WR.

What about kickers? Is Luckenbaugh or Kuhlbander ready? I'd take Luckenbaugh after hitting pressure FG against Nebraska.

Hartage, T.Williams, McGee in the defensive backfield . Nate Hall at LB, Flynn Nagel at WR.

What about kickers? Is Luckenbaugh or Kuhlbander ready? I'd take Luckenbaugh after hitting pressure FG against Nebraska.
Kickers aren't on the 2 deep so I doubt they will be back.

We all hope that Luckenbaugh is 'feelin' no pain'

Every single person who has been out with an injury will be back and at full strength. Including Larkin, whose spinal stenosis turned out to be a misdiagnosis. Venric Mark was also granted a 6th year of eligibility when it turned out that there is no such thing as West Texas A&M. I gotta say the Buckeyes should be very concerned with not knowing what to expect.

Every single person who has been out with an injury will be back and at full strength. Including Larkin, whose spinal stenosis turned out to be a misdiagnosis. Venric Mark was also granted a 6th year of eligibility when it turned out that there is no such thing as West Texas A&M. I gotta say the Buckeyes should be very concerned with not knowing what to expect.

Evan Eschmeyer was just granted a 9th year of eligibility as well, and will be playing TE.

Watch. Out.

Not only that, but the NCAA is granting Fitz a 3-game medical redshirt for the games he missed at the end of the 1995 season. Our linebacking corps just got even stronger.
Even more important, Fitz's anti-Iowa revenge rage, which had been fully vented during the Iowa game, has been largely replenished - and re-purposed and should be available by the the second half.

Reactions: IGNORE2
Not only that, but the NCAA is granting Fitz a 3-game medical redshirt for the games he missed at the end of the 1995 season. Our linebacking corps just got even stronger.
There’s more: given that he’s bigger now and “too slow” - by his own admission - to play linebacker in the spread era, he’ll be putting his hand down in a 3 technique and rotating in along the DL.

Neck-roll, mustache, and all. In true Fitz fashion, he’s not revealing if he’ll sub in at DE or DT.

While this will give one of our top units more depth and a whole lot of experience... sadly this bumps MRCat & Gladeskat’s returns from retirement a bit further down the depth chart.

Reactions: IGNORE2
Dang! Seriously,Johnny Moten will help us big time! We need him as our second string back!

Reactions: BigCatFan19
Yet you wonder why people sometimes get on your case for being negative literally at every opportunity?

You have no sense of humor, very little following, and you probably actually think your opinion carries any weight. Ignore is your friend. Go get yourself a friend.

I was at that game where he broken his leg. Sad...and extremely cold

A Pyrrhic victory

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT