ADVERTISEMENT

Stick a fork in em

It’s over, this is not an NCAA tourney caliber team.
they play like someone gave them some benidryl. Sorta look sleepy, can't get loose balls and sorta zombie walking through the game. They are beaten. Sanjay was hard nosed player and played hard, maybe we need his leadership instead of guys walking around with their heads down.

At any rate, we still got a chance for the NIT if we can upset a few BIG teams and win maybe 7 games? Finding 6 more is going to be tough since we play super slow and have no transition game AT ALL.

Falzon has regressed. All 4 newbies suting up next year may be able to start immediately. These guys aren't hungry and are embarrassing themselves out there. Look awful and I feel sorry for them.

they play like someone gave them some benidryl. Sorta look sleepy, can't get loose balls and sorta zombie walking through the game. They are beaten. Sanjay was hard nosed player and played hard, maybe we need his leadership instead of guys walking around with their heads down.

At any rate, we still got a chance for the NIT if we can upset a few BIG teams and win maybe 7 games? Finding 6 more is going to be tough since we play super slow and have no transition game AT ALL.

Falzon has regressed. All 4 newbies suting up next year may be able to start immediately. These guys aren't hungry and are embarrassing themselves out there. Look awful and I feel sorry for them.
Our only chance at the NIT would be at minimum a .500 conference record. Our OOC was miserable and we're not even close to an NIT team right now.

Don't know how that wager works.

Simple, You take last place I take all other places. If we finish last in the BIG you get to change my screenname to a name of your choosing. If we don't finish last, I get to change your screenname to a name of my choosing. Mods must approve (they have in the past) and the new screenname cannot violate Rivals Terms of Service.

Simple, You take last place I take all other places. If we finish last in the BIG you get to change my screenname to a name of your choosing. If we don't finish last, I get to change your screenname to a name of my choosing. Mods must approve (they have in the past) and the new screenname cannot violate Rivals Terms of Service.

I think you have to put the odds at 50-50 right now that NU finishes in one of the bottom four spots in the Big Ten (i.e. plays Day 1 of the BTT). Maybe not at the very bottom, though.

I'm a pessimist about this team but not to that degree. No wager.

Then why did you say "this is a last place team?"
Only because I'm so depressed about their performance. We do stink but I'm still hopeful that we can at least finish ahead of maybe Rutgers, Illinois, Iowa or Wisconsin.

Only because I'm so depressed about their performance. We do stink but I'm still hopeful that we can at least finish ahead of maybe Rutgers, Illinois, Iowa or Wisconsin.

Welcome to college basketball. Sometimes young men don't play up to expectations. You don't even need to look outside of our conference to find examples of that other than us. Have those teams given up on the season? No, and neither will we.

Reactions: Noah121
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT