ADVERTISEMENT

Student Turnout Last Night

Holy sh*t!! The place is a morgue half the time. And we actually have a running conversation about someone who's a reasonably knowledgeable fan who is too much of a distraction?!?!

On top of it, we now find out she's a leader of the student booster club and that's not enough for some of you?

Let me guess: You also get crabby when someone talks on their phone on PUBLIC transportation.

Ahhhhhh, a segment of the NU fan base is so very unfortunately consistent.

It's the students' school. The program could use more of them, but it's their choice. So be it.

Scream on, sista!!!

Could the solution be another 3,000 students screaming nonstop?

Then she'd hardly be noticed.

I think she's adorable. I go to the games, haven't really noticed her (but I'm a decades-long listener to really loud music so now there's a lot I don't hear)
How about more noise from the Wilson seats.

Holy sh*t!! The place is a morgue half the time. And we actually have a running conversation about someone who's a reasonably knowledgeable fan who is too much of a distraction?!?!

On top of it, we now find out she's a leader of the student booster club and that's not enough for some of you?

Let me guess: You also get crabby when someone talks on their phone on PUBLIC transportation.

Ahhhhhh, a segment of the NU fan base is so very unfortunately consistent.

It's the students' school. The program could use more of them, but it's their choice. So be it.

Scream on, sista!!!

With the exception of an emergency call, rendezvous call, quick call with significant other or order of carry out, I find phone calls on public transit to be rude. People who make those calls, like conference calls or just gabfests, are rude, self-centered, arrogant and inconsiderate who operate or conduct their affairs without any respect to human decency or normal boundaries.

student suction usually bumps up when the team is good, and when football is over and some of those guys show up and bring their friends

neither has happened yet

With the exception of an emergency call, rendezvous call, quick call with significant other or order of carry out, I find phone calls on public transit to be rude. People who make those calls, like conference calls or just gabfests, are rude, self-centered, arrogant and inconsiderate who operate or conduct their affairs without any respect to human decency or normal boundaries.

I agree. Which of the following should make one liable for criminal prosecution:

Taking off shoes
Eating odoriferous food
Talking loudly on cell phone
Clipping nails
Sitting in the aisle seat and placing briefcase on empty seat of a crowded train

Reactions: Fitz51
I agree. Which of the following should make one liable for criminal prosecution:

Taking off shoes
Eating odoriferous food
Talking loudly on cell phone
Clipping nails
Sitting in the aisle seat and placing briefcase on empty seat of a crowded train
Humans suck.

+1
I wish these people would GET OFF MY LAWN!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT