ADVERTISEMENT

Takeaways from David Braun's Week 1 press conference

Here are our takeaways from David Braun's Week 1 press conference.
Was Braun asked about special teams, or did he bring it up?

Regardless, I like that he cares. Special teams has been a huge drag on the program, except for that one time Solomon Vault returned kick for a touchdown against Duke. (Budzein was great also.)

He says a lot of the same stuff fitz used to say during his pressers.

Regardless, I like that he cares. Special teams has been a huge drag on the program, except for that one time Solomon Vault returned kick for a touchdown against Duke. (Budzein was great also.)
If I recall correctly, he was asked about the running back room and if he'd use some of the younger guys like Himon or Komolafe on special teams if they weren't getting snaps in the backfield. Said he'd balance Komolafe's skills with the potential to redshirt him but that special teams is a high priority and then he gave the quote I had in the story.

Reactions: NUCat320

Wasnt it Jj that returned opening kick against Minnesota- was at that game and it simply stunned Minnesota/ great momentum!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT