ADVERTISEMENT

Tank Ledger!

Very cool.
But I don't reall understand the term NIL athlete... Does that mean he keeps rights to his NIL even though he is part of WWE? Do most pro athletes forfeit their NIL rights?

Very cool.
But I don't reall understand the term NIL athlete... Does that mean he keeps rights to his NIL even though he is part of WWE? Do most pro athletes forfeit their NIL rights?
No. The WWE has an NIL program for college athletes. Joe was the first sign, and he started his WWE career when he was in college. That's all it means.

I was reading a story about a month ago, or so. Yes, I’m a longtime wrestling fan, and follow it pretty closely. People in WWE have said they have never seen anybody go from starting their training, and learning to bump, to being ready to have matches on TV faster than Joe has. He will be as good at this as he wants to be.

I was reading a story about a month ago, or so. Yes, I’m a longtime wrestling fan, and follow it pretty closely. People in WWE have said they have never seen anybody go from starting their training, and learning to bump, to being ready to have matches on TV faster than Joe has. He will be as good at this as he wants to be.
Or as good/successful as the producers want him to be. Joe has the athleticism and personal cache for sure. Still hard to believe the industry will promote him as anything more than a very popular underdog and occasional upset spoiler.

YouTube has several of his early matches. Haven’t seen a script yet that had him winning.

GOUNUII

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT