ADVERTISEMENT

MN in a "limited" role

FeralFelidae

Sep 1, 2003
Those folks on The Rock seem pretty sure that he's out, but the announcers during the game sure said that it's a possibility.

It would be a huge boost to get any minutes out of MN. Just the morale boost alone would be huge.

Having watched him walk at senior night, I just don't believe he will see any playing time until next fall.

They made it sound like he might be available if NU advances a couple rounds into later March.... which seems a bit unlikely.

Big Ten Network needs a new picture of him, as the one they showed in a graphic today he was clean-shaven. When's the last time he didn't have a beard?

Big Matt stayed in Evanston to rehab. The InsideNU guys had it first. He may not come back for next week but he’s trying as hard as he can to do so. Let’s pray he gets back 🙏
That's certainly a positive sign that he might return. If there were no chance, then he would probably be cheering the team on from the bench like Berry.

Big Matt stayed in Evanston to rehab. The InsideNU guys had it first. He may not come back for next week but he’s trying as hard as he can to do so. Let’s pray he gets back 🙏
I truly hope this is the Truth.

Unfortunately, I don’t have a lot of faith in InsideNU.

Inside NU is composed of a bunch of clowns but this isn’t some privileged information they’d be lucky to acquire. They probably just saw him in the field house training room or something
That makes sense. So… how come NU hasn’t issued a formal announcement?

Is it simply savviness by CCC who knows that our seeding will suffer if he preannounces that Big Matt is out?

Or are the rumors of a broken foot false… and he’ll be good to go next Thursday?

What would be the upside in issuing a formal statement, whatever his status is? Keep making teams game plan for him.

Inside NU is composed of a bunch of clowns but this isn’t some privileged information they’d be lucky to acquire. They probably just saw him in the field house training room or something
Credit where it’s due, I think their basketball coverage and writers is a higher class this year than most of their coverage and analysis has historically been. They actually have a kid or two who really know hoops and are working hard and building relationships.

Credit where it’s due, I think their basketball coverage and writers is a higher class this year than most of their coverage and analysis has historically been. They actually have a kid or two who really know hoops and are working hard and building relationships.
I mean, they are trying to be journalists. The other Bleacher Report site that covers us is OTE, which is just of old guys like us playing grab-ass

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT