ADVERTISEMENT

Testing, testing ...

WildcatWillie

May 29, 2001
For some reason I can't access any message on this board after Catstime16's last post on Friday morning. Football works fine.

Reactions: NUCat320
See you in October.

This is probably the case. If they want to have a visit with students on campus, they have to wait until the Michigan game. This is the quarter system at work. I have to say with a kid at NU, this year the quarter system is a pain in the ass. He had to leave school early on June 11th to start his internship. Then he finishes the internship in August and has 7 weeks until school starts. Same with his friends. Time for NU to reconfigure the academic calendar so that it does not hurt students jobs prospects and more importantly, basketball recruiting.

My neighbors kid starts NU after our high school has homecoming. Kind of silly. Get the kids in school and out of my house! (My other son (the U) will have been in school 6 weeks by the time my oldest gets back to NU)

Reactions: drewjin
Same here. Not much activity

This Board is so much fun when we don't discuss anything. There is nothing for the koolaid klan to hype. And if we turn to the discussion about the state of the program, of recruiting, etc - the klan gets all pissy. Meanwhile, the crickets roam free here... I wonder if high school alma mater is generating any meaningful discussion about their programs...

This Board is so much fun when we don't discuss anything. There is nothing for the koolaid klan to hype. And if we turn to the discussion about the state of the program, of recruiting, etc - the klan gets all pissy. Meanwhile, the crickets roam free here... I wonder if high school alma mater is generating any meaningful discussion about their programs...

Only news is bad news. Prince Gillam committed to Cincinnati. Player to be named later in the Larkin deal ... :rolleyes:

Yes. Additionally, please write a brief, well-researched essay on the size differences of the fanbases between MI/Duke and NU. Thanks!

Hey Lou, apparently the Rock should be severely discounted as Va points out that smaller fan base equals less content. Can you pass that through? Oh, and Va is available to consult on a smaller school fee basis too.

Reactions: Inovacat
Hey Lou, apparently the Rock should be severely discounted as Va points out that smaller fan base equals less content. Can you pass that through? Oh, and Va is available to consult on a smaller school fee basis too.

So no essay?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT