ADVERTISEMENT

The dearth of info about the 2024 home game locations reminds me of Apollo 13*

phatcat

Nov 5, 2001
Wisconsin
*perhaps they know on The Rock.

In the movie there is that scene where they are insisting on a reentry plan and they put the NASA director on the phone and he says something like 'we're working on it and will get it to you as soon as we can' and Lovell tells the guys: "they don't know!"

These two clowns - Tweedledum and Tweedledummer, are probably running around trying to duct tape something together at the last minute when it could have been in LOI/MOU form a year ago. So we will end up with something expensive and stupid.

*perhaps they know on The Rock.

In the movie there is that scene where they are insisting on a reentry plan and they put the NASA director on the phone and he says something like 'we're working on it and will get it to you as soon as we can' and Lovell tells the guys: "they don't know!"

These two clowns - Tweedledum and Tweedledummer, are probably running around trying to duct tape something together at the last minute when it could have been in LOI/MOU form a year ago. So we will end up with something expensive and stupid.
Wait, so is Gragg Tweedledum? If so, then who is Tweedledummer? Schill wouldn’t be involved in the temporary stadium plans.

Side note: I caught part of Apollo 13 on the TV the other week. Very solid film. I then read the Wikipedia article to refresh myself and may rewatch the whole thing. I’ll keep you all apprised if I do.

• Haha
Reactions: TheC
WTTW reported just now that a mix of Soldier Field, Wrigley and Seat Geek is likely.

Interestingly, this morning on WBEZ they mentioned Soldier, Wrigley, and GUARANTEED RATE.

No mention at all of Seat Geek.

Part of me thinks WBEZ might be more accurate because this is the first I've heard of the Rate in the convo, which theoretically indicates "new news" to me...but...who knows(?)

Interestingly, this morning on WBEZ they mentioned Soldier, Wrigley, and GUARANTEED RATE.

No mention at all of Seat Geek.

Part of me thinks WBEZ might be more accurate because this is the first I've heard of the Rate in the convo, which theoretically indicates "new news" to me...but...who knows(?)
Imagine dOSU fans at Wrigley (will only be available in Nov). 🤮🤮🤮

Imagine dOSU fans at Wrigley (will only be available in Nov). 🤮🤮🤮
Same with Guaranteed rate right? While I suppose Soldier Field is at least a FB stadium imagine how empty it will be for most games

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT