ADVERTISEMENT

There is a new Gunslinging Sherriff in town and his name is Clayton Thorson!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
i just reeled in all the intellectuals on here who think I did not know how to spell Sheriff! Wrassler is always one step ahead of you! Lol! Now getting down to business, the wildcats aren't taking any smack from anyone anymore now that we got Clayton running the show! He's got a rocket as an arm,and would have made pro football player, Trevor Seimian be a second stringer this year if he stuck around! Guess what folks? We ain't taking a back seat to no one! We are coming out throwing punches on offense and will be a tough out for anyone! Now it is our time! Get ready to rock and roll! The party starts Saturday! Clean out the guns and bury the dead!

i just reeled in all the intellectuals on here who think I did not know how to spell Sheriff! Wrassler is always one step ahead of you! Lol! Now getting down to business, the wildcats aren't taking any smack from anyone anymore now that we got Clayton running the show! He's got a rocket as an arm,and would have made pro football player, Trevor Seimian be a second stringer this year if he stuck around! Guess what folks? We ain't taking a back seat to no one! We are coming out throwing punches on offense and will be a tough out for anyone! Now it is our time! Get ready to rock and roll! The party starts Saturday! Clean out the guns and bury the dead!
I agree that Thorson has the tools. But Trevor is NFL and rightfully so.

Roni, your expertise on NU football is well appreciated. Good having you as the voice of Nu football. See you at the tailgate on Saturday! When is the ECT for Football players coming out?

Turk, my fourth book, Spiritual Inner Peace and Happiness with Emotional Core Therapy is currently being published and will be available on Amazon in late September! This book will demonstrate the most effective psychology approach worldwide to keep your faith. This book will teach Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus,Buddhists, Taoists, how to pray and keep their faith throughout the day by bridging together the field of religion and psychology.

Roni
Good to have you at the tailgate honoroing nu football among your busy speaking engagements. Your espn show was awesome!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT