ADVERTISEMENT

thinking bout this year cuz next year is now this year,,,,right?

loyolacat

Gold Member
Oct 21, 2006
Inside NU did a little article on the two deep and it got me thinking a couple of things. We might really be able to run a BIG10 power formation like Iowa or Wiscy,,,,,So 7 guys on the line,,,two tight ends,Dickerson and Green( who I am imagining will be 235ish) and offset half step off the line is Skrowneck who at 6'4 and (imagining 225 ish) Prather as fullback,,JJ as running back AND or no fullback with Solomon Vault split wide.....I think Skrowneck and Green might present some real match up problems with a good combo of size and speed. The question I have is do people think Solomon Vault will be our guy to stretch the defense next year? and if not is there anyone else who will be able to do this ? ALready excited for the season to start

Inside NU did a little article on the two deep and it got me thinking a couple of things. We might really be able to run a BIG10 power formation like Iowa or Wiscy,,,,,So 7 guys on the line,,,two tight ends,Dickerson and Green( who I am imagining will be 235ish) and offset half step off the line is Skrowneck who at 6'4 and (imagining 225 ish) Prather as fullback,,JJ as running back AND or no fullback with Solomon Vault split wide.....I think Skrowneck and Green might present some real match up problems with a good combo of size and speed. The question I have is do people think Solomon Vault will be our guy to stretch the defense next year? and if not is there anyone else who will be able to do this ? ALready excited for the season to start

Sorry to burst your bubble, but next year is still next year. It won't be this year for another two days. Then again, in two days next year will be next year. I think. I'm confused.

Lees. McGowan. Possibly Fessler.

Although we probably won't want him to be the next Kain Colter, I saw flashes of Thor finally getting the option (and sometimes not), which would be a huge pain in the a$$ for defenses

Reactions: NUCat320
Sorry to burst your bubble, but next year is still next year. It won't be this year for another two days. Then again, in two days next year will be next year. I think. I'm confused.
I only operate under the Northwestern Football calendar!!! However does not mean I am not confused

Although we probably won't want him to be the next Kain Colter, I saw flashes of Thor finally getting the option (and sometimes not), which would be a huge pain in the a$$ for defenses
I so some good flashes and some terrible option plays. The lack of tackling ability of Pitt led to some of Thorson's flashes on the option.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT