ADVERTISEMENT

This is gonna be a helluva game

well.....tennessee hung 283 yards rushing on that iowa defense a few months ago before calling off the dogs in the fourth quarter.....not sure you are going to impress us talking about iowas rush defense......and that was when we only had one five star tailback.....now we have two.....

LOL! The Iowa team you played "a few months ago" had the #59 rush defense in the country. But yeah, clearly they are the exact same team this year.

well.....tennessee hung 283 yards rushing on that iowa defense a few months ago before calling off the dogs in the fourth quarter.....not sure you are going to impress us talking about iowas rush defense......and that was when we only had one five star tailback.....now we have two.....

Going with the "live in the past" approach again, are we? That Iowa team (and defense) was very middle-of-the-pack, finishing up at 56th in rush defense at 158.8 yards a game. And yes, I realize thatsounds weird when the 2014 Iowa team absolutely pants'ed us 48-7. But that 2014 Iowa team was a solidly middle-of-the-pack B1G team. We clearly weren't.

Fast forward to 2015, where we are currently 7th in rush defense at 117.8 yards a game and essentially shutting down Stanford's 11th-ranked rush offense.

No one gives a crap about what the graduated UT people did against the graduate Iowans. All those people are back on farms cornholing pigs....sorry... happily married to beautiful Iowan hogs. NU fans hate Iowa (haven't you guys figured that out yet?).

No one gives a crap about what the graduated UT people did against the graduate Iowans. All those people are back on farms cornholing pigs....sorry... happily married to beautiful Iowan hogs. NU fans hate Iowa (haven't you guys figured that out yet?).

I want to apologize for my statement. I just realized I said something uncalled for and very demeaning and wish to retract. I just looked up the UT graduation rate. I'm sorry. I'm just used to Big Ten trolls. I got to keep in mind I'm now talking with SEC trolls.

Maybe if I type slower.

Last edited:
this is one that nu can win. i think it will come down to the 4th quartr. We will need 28 pts. I dont see how tennessee gets more than 21 but ill toss them 27 just for conversation.

im sure we will be fine. We faced 4 teams better than them this year and we split.

It's safe to say, you didn't face anything like UT the entire season.

you havent played any bigten defenses.

Sorry

We have now. And how quickly you forgot, we mopped the field with the Iowa team that mopped the field with you. Now that Iowa is being pummeled, you're starting to grasp how slow your team really is. You're well coached, I'll give you that, but UT would be undefeated with that schedule of glorified HS teams you played this year.

this is one that nu can win. i think it will come down to the 4th quartr. We will need 46 pts. I dont see how tennessee gets more than 21 but ill toss them 27 just for conversation.

im sure we will be fine. We faced 4 teams better than them this year and we split.

FIFY

it seems to me that wisconsin stanford iowa and michigan have stronger teams than UT. Dont get me wrong, you guys are real good but it appears that your team loses focus at the wrong time.
Our offense will be fine. mostly one dimensional with Justin Jackson, but he is worthy and will be the third best back on the field.

FIFY

I want to apologize for my statement. I just realized I said something uncalled for and very demeaning and wish to retract. I just looked up the UT graduation rate. I'm sorry. I'm just used to Big Ten trolls. I got to keep in mind I'm now talking with SEC trolls.

Maybe if I type slower.

Maybe if I type slower.
Happy New Year dickhead.....LMAO

Spoken like a typical SEC fan. God forbid a lowly Big Ten team ever beat one of your teams that isn't Vanderbilt. Last time we played you we lost because of a guy with name of Manning playing QB. To use your broken English, "that ain't the case this time." Good luck to you and yours and quit trolling our site.

I find it ironic that you criticize someone's broken English while having the moniker mybrotha.

Smh.

God damn where have all the NW fans gone? Get back in here! @mybrotha @Just Gary @Turk @BigNUFan51
Present and accounted for. Many of us are having a sleepless night and not because of something that happened yesterday already --- that was over and done early second half. Rather, the Wildcats play Maryland tonight in Evanston. 13-1 vs 12-1. Their freshman (Stone with 39) and our freshman (Pardon, as an injury replacement with 28) combined for 67 points in their Big Ten season openers. Should be a good one.

Football season is over in Evanston, at a very nice 10-3. No sense dwelling on the disappointing bowl game outcome. As Coach Fitz says, “Flush it”. If the big turd from Tampa doesn’t stop up the toilet it will be surprising.

I see the Vols limp into their game today vs Auburn at 7-5. It would be so cool if UT and NU meet again in the Big Dance. Better pick it up because five losses before January isn’t exactly impressive, but you have time.

Present and accounted for. Many of us are having a sleepless night and not because of something that happened yesterday already --- that was over and done early second half. Rather, the Wildcats play Maryland tonight in Evanston. 13-1 vs 12-1. Their freshman (Stone with 39) and our freshman (Pardon, as an injury replacement with 28) combined for 67 points in their Big Ten season openers. Should be a good one.

Football season is over in Evanston, at a very nice 10-3. No sense dwelling on the disappointing bowl game outcome. As Coach Fitz says, “Flush it”. If the big turd from Tampa doesn’t stop up the toilet it will be surprising.

I see the Vols limp into their game today vs Auburn at 7-5. It would be so cool if UT and NU meet again in the Big Dance. Better pick it up because five losses before January isn’t exactly impressive, but you have time.
Lol! A basketball troll! Neat.

Reactions: USNavyVol7

This is awesome. Northwestern, a basketball powerhouse. Please list your bball accomplishments to remind us of your success.

I'm disappointed with this matchup. Would have liked to go up against a big time program like Georgia or Florida instead of the irrelevant has beens in Knoxville.

Tennessee is the Nebraska of the SEC.

ive watched your two backs but Jackson is on a higher level. No disrespect but you guys will have to be on your A game and capitalize on turnovers to win. I will admit, per capita, your female fans are much more sightly than ours. im looking forward to the game.

And rockytop is my favorite, ever since i lived in tennessee.

How did that work out for you all?

I'm disappointed with this matchup. Would have liked to go up against a big time program like Georgia or Florida instead of the irrelevant has beens in Knoxville.

12421546_10204776201396349_100201832_n.jpg

I guess Nebraska kicks your ass by 30+ on a Regular basis? :D

Spoken like a typical SEC fan. God forbid a lowly Big Ten team ever beat one of your teams that isn't Vanderbilt. Last time we played you we lost because of a guy with name of Manning playing QB. To use your broken English, "that ain't the case this time." Good luck to you and yours and quit trolling our site.

No... you're right, that wasn't the case this time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT