ADVERTISEMENT

This is gonna be a helluva game

i gotta think tenn will be the early favorite by 4.
I would guess 7. They have four losses. Two against CFP teams and one against the divisional champion. Their only semi-ugly loss was to Arkansas with their Jeckyll-and-Hyde team. None of their losses was by more than one score. They have a team full of 4 star athletes.

On paper, this looks like a runaway. This is the game where NU gets to prove the sabermetrics crowd does not get it.

Here is how Tennessee beats Northwestern

Tennessee-Girls.jpg

Mcall and fitz better come up with a offensive game plan like the 1st half of Illinois game. Gonna have to score 30 to win

I'm disappointed with this matchup. Would have liked to go up against a big time program like Georgia or Florida instead of the irrelevant has beens in Knoxville.

Tennessee is the Nebraska of the SEC.

Irrelevant has beens is only slightly better than the never been shithooks you are obviously a fan of.

People like you are funny. Say something like this to get a rise, and you simply get pity.. Again, this ain't no spelling bee, and we just hope to keep it close against such a powerful and highly ranked(12) opponent such as your wildcats..

Last time we played any wildcats there was a mass exodus of their "new" stadium. I fully expect that mass exodus of all 17 of y'all by 4 minutes into the 3rd.

Reactions: USNavyVol7
Irrelevant has beens is only slightly better than the never been shithooks you are obviously a fan of.

People like you are funny. Say something like this to get a rise, and you simply get pity.. Again, this ain't no spelling bee, and we just hope to keep it close against such a powerful and highly ranked(12) opponent such as your wildcats..

Last time we played any wildcats there was a mass exodus of their "new" stadium. I fully expect that mass exodus of all 17 of y'all by 4 minutes into the 3rd.
Spoken like a typical SEC fan. God forbid a lowly Big Ten team ever beat one of your teams that isn't Vanderbilt. Last time we played you we lost because of a guy with name of Manning playing QB. To use your broken English, "that ain't the case this time." Good luck to you and yours and quit trolling our site.

At least my team didn't hire gems like Derek Dooley and Lane Kiffin to lead the football program.

this is one that nu can win. i think it will come down to the 4th quartr. We will need 28 pts. I dont see how tennessee gets more than 21 but ill toss them 27 just for conversation.

im sure we will be fine. We faced 4 teams better than them this year and we split.

Reactions: Bray_Matter
Spoken like a typical SEC fan. God forbid a lowly Big Ten team ever beat one of your teams that isn't Vanderbilt. Last time we played you we lost because of a guy with name of Manning playing QB. To use your broken English, "that ain't the case this time." Good luck to you and yours and quit trolling our site.

SEC fan? Nah man. I hope 13 sec teams lose every week. The 14th? Well, again, I just hope they can keep it close against such a great program like your wildcats. Also, I'm just getting the hang of this English stuff. See, in them thar hills it takes time for us to get the fancy stuff like y'all get up in them big cities like Chicago and such. Again, I'm really glad our boys are playing football and not spelling bees. "We lost because of a guy named Peyton manning playing QB". Nope you're right, that ain't the case this time.

This time we got a cat named josh dobbs. Don't worry bout him tho. He ain't too good at throwing the football, something you know a lot about, why with your QB, you of all teams should feel our pain. Also, that Hurd kid, well, he ain't much. I don't reckon he's run one longer'n about 35 yards or so all year. Also that kamara kid. Well saban let him go, so you know he can't be too much good. Then you got them receivers. Why heck fire they ain't done nothing much this year at all, so you guys will be just fine. Heck man, the Vols barely do got enough boys to play defense, but the ones they do manage to get out there. They are all on scholarship I reckon. So that must mean they're purty good at the football. Heck your offensive tackles prolly won't have nary lick of trouble slowing down that Barnett kid. Hell he's really overrated. He didn't have as many sacks this year as he did his freshman year so don't worry too much about him. They really ain't got nobody else of note. So, it's seems you're right, we sure ain't got Peyton no more.

Trolling? Lol. Real team like Georgia, or Florida.. Yea, I was trolling. I like fitz, but I hope for nothing more than the Vols to stomp a mud hole in your asses and then turn around and walk it dry, and that's just because of the ignorance and arrogance of folks like yerself.
See ya in Tampa. Lord ma can't wait to git to go down to the beech. ;)

this is one that nu can win. i think it will come down to the 4th quartr. We will need 28 pts. I dont see how tennessee gets more than 21 but ill toss them 27 just for conversation.

im sure we will be fine. We faced 4 teams better than them this year and we split.

Pray tell who those 4 teams are.... If we manage to eek out 21, your team is fooked. Have you seen your offense? Yea, me neither..

Reactions: Cold Biscuit

Turning tail and running is an SEC thing, ya goof. Mississippi St took their cowbells and ran in the 4th quarter when we beat them, too.

Turning tail and running is an SEC thing, ya goof. Mississippi St took their cowbells and ran in the 4th quarter when we beat them, too.

Well honey, we ain't got no bells. Just a hefty dose of rocky top, and swift ass kicking that is sure to happen. Well, we also have tradition, but I won't make fun of you with stuff you can't possibly understand.

Volstorian, settle down big guy. Its no secret that this macho trolling gives you a hard on (I read that about trolls). So just go relieve yourself already and pump your brothers up on your message boards. That's what it's there for, if you haven't been kicked off.

Volstorian, settle down big guy. Its no secret that this macho trolling gives you a hard on (I read that about trolls). So just go relieve yourself already and pump your brothers up on your message boards. That's what it's there for, if you haven't been kicked off.

Hell I've already relieved myself. You should see her. My sister shore is a purty thing. See, the way this here rivals board thingy works, you can post on more than one. Of course yours being free and all because, well, I figure nobody would pay to get on a board like yours just makes it a little bit easier. I look forward to meeting you and your missus down thar in Tampa come January.

Pray tell who those 4 teams are.... If we manage to eek out 21, your team is fooked. Have you seen your offense? Yea, me neither..
it seems to me that wisconsin stanford iowa and michigan have stronger teams than UT. Dont get me wrong, you guys are real good but it appears that your team loses focus at the wrong time.
Our offense will be fine. mostly one dimensional with Justin Jackson, but he is worthy and will be the best back on the field.

it seems to me that wisconsin stanford iowa and michigan have stronger teams than UT. Dont get me wrong, you guys are real good but it appears that your team loses focus at the wrong time.
Our offense will be fine. mostly one dimensional with Justin Jackson, but he is worthy and will be the best back on the field.

Jackson is a solid player... But he is not even close to being as talented as Hurd or Kamara.

Reactions: USNavyVol7
Jackson is a solid player... But he is not even close to being as talented as Hurd or Kamara.

Of course, none of our players could possibly be anywhere near as good as those speeeedy studs, even though he outgained them.

ive watched your two backs but Jackson is on a higher level. No disrespect but you guys will have to be on your A game and capitalize on turnovers to win. I will admit, per capita, your female fans are much more sightly than ours. im looking forward to the game.

And rockytop is my favorite, ever since i lived in tennessee.

Of course, none of our players could possibly be anywhere near as good as those speeeedy studs, even though he outgained them.

He outshines them playing shitty teams. Surely you understand this?

Kid is good. You dolts are in for a rude awakening as is your team. I do suspect fitz is well aware of what's about to happen, as he seems way more in tune with reality than yourselves.

ive watched your two backs but Jackson is on a higher level. No disrespect but you guys will have to be on your A game and capitalize on turnovers to win. I will admit, per capita, your female fans are much more sightly than ours. im looking forward to the game.

There is seriously no help for you if you truly think jackson is on either Hurd or kamara level, but, I digress, y'all did play a bunch of GREAT defenses for him to shine against.

There is seriously no help for you if you truly think jackson is on either Hurd or kamara level, but, I digress, y'all did play a bunch of GREAT defenses for him to shine against.
he did pretty good against the #1 defense at wisconsin. he has played against 3 of the top 10 defenses.
Your signature win was against a very very unfocused georgia team. Otherwise you beat the normal and customaries vany kentucky etc..Tenn hasnt stepped up against the better sec teams.
You're a GREAT opponent that may sneak up on us but our defense will deliver a monster bruise on your team.

Sorry

I am sorry, but you have lost your mind if you think Jackson is a better back than Hurd or Kamara... Can you imagine what our two guys would do with 300 carries on the season?

Both our guys have higher yards per carry average, higher yards per catch average, and a combined 18 MORE touchdowns than Jackson does this season. (Yes, 18, that is not a type-o)

But dont let facts and stats get in the way...

he did pretty good against the #1 defense at wisconsin. he has played against 3 of the top 10 defenses.
Your signature win was against a very very unfocused georgia team. Otherwise you beat the normal and customaries vany kentucky etc..Tenn hasnt stepped up against the better sec teams.
You're a GREAT opponent that may sneak up on us but our defense will deliver a monster bruise on your team.

Sorry

Alabama 2nd in Total D
Florida 6th in Total D
Georgia 8th in Total D
Mizzou 9th in Total D
Vandy 30th in Total D
Oklahoma 31st in Total D

So we have played more top 10 defenses than NU and our RB's numbers are still better... They just dont have 300 carries.

And you can talk quality wins all you want... but how did NU step up against the best two B1G teams they played this season? Oh yea, they lost by a total of 68 points.

We lost our 4 games by a total of 17...

I am sorry, but you have lost your mind if you think Jackson is a better back than Hurd or Kamara... Can you imagine what our two guys would do with 300 carries on the season?

Both our guys have higher yards per carry average, higher yards per catch average, and a combined 18 MORE touchdowns than Jackson does this season. (Yes, 18, that is not a type-o)

what has your team achieved other than upsetting a half baked georgia team? Dude you guys lost what...4 or 5 games?
Get real!

Alabama 2nd in Total D
Florida 6th in Total D
Georgia 8th in Total D
Mizzou 9th in Total D
Vandy 30th in Total D
Oklahoma 31st in Total D

So we have played more top 10 defenses than NU and our RB's numbers are still better... They just dont have 300 carries.

And you can talk quality wins all you want... but how did NU step up against the best two B1G teams they played this season? Oh yea, they lost by a total of 68 points.

We lost our 4 games by a total of 17...

you havent played any bigten defenses.

Sorry

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT