ADVERTISEMENT

This wait is killing me

I'm kinda not jacked up for this game since I think we will win with little problem. I'm really pumped about our game with OSU at the 9th week of the season.
Turk! Purdue is very,very tough! Formidable Foe For Sure!

Reactions: drewjin
I'm kinda not jacked up for this game since I think we will win with little problem. I'm really pumped about our game with OSU at the 9th week of the season.
I agree. We are a top 5 playoff caliber team. Still havent given up one single TD that wasnt the result of a turnover. That said, Ramsey has had his share of turnovers wth?? but the D has bailed Ramsey out most of the time. Ramsey is about a 6.5 or 7 out of 10 QB. With Persa being a 10, Thorson a 6. Kreinbrink a 3.

Reactions: Titanium999
I agree. We are a top 5 playoff caliber team. Still havent given up one single TD that wasnt the result of a turnover. That said, Ramsey has had his share of turnovers wth?? but the D has bailed Ramsey out most of the time. Ramsey is about a 6.5 or 7 out of 10 QB. With Persa being a 10, Thorson a 6. Kreinbrink a 3.
You have no idea what you're talking about, as usual.

Reactions: Titanium999
Peyton Ramsey played great there at Ross-Ade just under a yr ago in awful conditions. Doubt it could be worse weather than last year's IU game there. I think he goes to 2-0 as a starting qb there today.

I'm pretty excited about this game because 4-0 is more than what can be thought of as possibly just a fast start. We haven't played the "Big Name" teams so it is hard to tell how good NU is. But, 4-0 against solid B1G competition is no fluke and speaks to the value of the consistency that I think is the hallmark of our best teams.

I'm pretty excited about this game because 4-0 is more than what can be thought of as possibly just a fast start. We haven't played the "Big Name" teams so it is hard to tell how good NU is. But, 4-0 against solid B1G competition is no fluke and speaks to the value of the consistency that I think is the hallmark of our best teams.

Well, the Maryland team we played has spanked one of the "name" teams in Penn State. The only team that looks scary in the B1G this year is Ohio State. We could certainly lose to Purdue or several other teams in the league, but I don't see any team outside of Columbus that the Cats aren't capable of beating. Don't know if it has anything to do with all the Covid stuff and the late start, but the league looks as down as it's been in quite a while.

Well, the Maryland team we played has spanked one of the "name" teams in Penn State. The only team that looks scary in the B1G this year is Ohio State. We could certainly lose to Purdue or several other teams in the league, but I don't see any team outside of Columbus that the Cats aren't capable of beating. Don't know if it has anything to do with all the Covid stuff and the late start, but the league looks as down as it's been in quite a while.
Purdue ,Wisconsin and the winner of Indiana/ Ohio State are all very, very tough games. Since my daughter ❤ is a Kelly School 🏫 of Business Graduate, I'm a newfound Hoosier fan!

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Is it Saturday night yet? I am really amped up for this game, though I am not sure why. I think it will be a good one!

GO CATS!
I thought the game was supposed to be at like 6 or 6:30 and now I see it is at 4 PM. Was it always at 4 or rescheduled for WIS MI?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT