ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts from Sec 113

T_Levine

May 26, 2010
I was at the pregame and game and a couple of observations.

Wildcat fans travel well.

I’m sure our new President is an amazing leader and human being but omg, he may be the biggest nerd on earth. Early in the game, maybe even before tip, our section started a go u…nu chant with the section behind the cat bench. That section included former players and captain cheerleader himself Coach Fitz…and our beloved president was the only person sitting scrolling through is phone. Even ex pres Morty was into it.

When the team came out of the locker room to start the game. Morty and pres schild were the last to great the team. Collins shook hands with the new pres but there was a clear hug and embrace with Morty.

This team is really everything ccc says about them. I dont know how big clarkson Michigan is but big is just a very big kid. Matt may have had the biggest smile and reaction to the win outside of chase dancing out the final few seconds. It was literally like. WOW. now maybe if he chased rebounds with the intensity of his dunks…watch out

I don’t know if I recall a group having more fun and more together than this group

Ps. If I knew how to post video to this damn site, I would.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT