ADVERTISEMENT

Time to cast aside whatever has held the team back

MC_Cat

May 29, 2001
and go on a long winning streak. There is not another team on this schedule that we can't beat. Home or away. Even MSU. I think we need to get some mojo on Saturday to amend for that awful performance at Penn State and then get a streak going through the end of the season. There's no more time, it has to happen now and guys need to finally figure out how to gel together.

Reactions: WildAboutThePurple
and go on a long winning streak. There is not another team on this schedule that we can't beat. Home or away. Even MSU. I think we need to get some mojo on Saturday to amend for that awful performance at Penn State and then get a streak going through the end of the season. There's no more time, it has to happen now and guys need to finally figure out how to gel together.
I have always said these same words throughout the years during rough times. I hope they can do it, but I think our only hope to dance is winning the big ten tourney. It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating “the play” to beat Mich and then everything that came after that. Just goes to show you how fragile sports are. But it would be NUs basketball luck to finally break through and then knock the gym down. Whenever I have a bad day I just watch “the play” and it puts me at ease that it actually happened.

If Falzon shoots like he did as a freshman, and Lindsey and Mac play like they did last year, all of a sudden the team could be good.

Get those CATS ready, CCC!

Everybody going to watch this one wire to wire?

If Falzon shoots like he did as a freshman, and Lindsey and Mac play like they did last year, all of a sudden the team could be good.

Get those CATS ready, CCC!

Everybody going to watch this one wire to wire?
Everyone played great last time out except Mac! I wish Brown or Ash would have gotten the start!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT