ADVERTISEMENT

tOSU @ NU Prediction Thread

rmndcat

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2009
I'd use the dOSU in the headline, but that seems kind of weak given how this one seems likely to go.

Time to prognosticate...

Deer eyes 49
Cat eyes 13

I think Ohio State treats this like a pre-season NFL game. The starters won't play much in the second half, but I don't think that will make much difference.

OSU 52
Cats 0

I think Ohio State treats this like a pre-season NFL game. The starters won't play much in the second half, but I don't think that will make much difference.

OSU 52
Cats 0
I think you're right on this one. OSU is trying to get a hold on a ton of injuries and won't want to risk any more injuries.

I will say this, OSU might be the most explosive CF offense I've seen in a while. By that, I mean they look just like a normal offense for a while and you're thinking that this is no way the #2 (or whatever) team in the country. Then it seems like they figure things out and all hell breaks loose. They did it in the 2nd half against us and few others. Plus their defense is light years ahead of last years with the new defensive staff

I honestly thought PSU had them beat with 9 minutes to go in the game and then - BOOM - all hell broke loose. They scored 28 points in around 6 minutes.

With that said
OSU 42 - NU 7

I think the wind reduces the passing, speeds up the clock, and Ryan Day calls off the dogs:

OSU 49
NU 7.

If Day keeps the ones in the game until the end of the third quarter it could be 63-0.

I think the wind reduces the passing, speeds up the clock, and Ryan Day calls off the dogs:

OSU 49
NU 7.

If Day keeps the ones in the game until the end of the third quarter it could be 63-0.
Not with this wind. Already being reported the Stroud is throwing almost all short-intermediate passes in warmups and even those are being affected by the wind. Maybe somewhere around 31-7

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT