ADVERTISEMENT

Transfers update

Baz=Heisman

Feb 11, 2023
Sully - Who cares. Threw 1 pass. Can’t even play with a scrub QB (McNamera) ahead of him on the depth chart.

Tyus - Having a great season with Ohio. Happy for him. We never used him enough.

Gill - Doing well for that garbage offense. We miss him given we could move AJ back to the slot and have Jacob as the X.

Joseph - Rated as “good” from what I could find from PFF.

Hollis - See above. I’d argue we miss him more than everyone else given our issues with the second corner position opposite Johnson.

Heard - Playing safety and couldn’t find much on him.

Thoughts? Anyone I missed?

Sully - Who cares. Threw 1 pass. Can’t even play with a scrub QB (McNamera) ahead of him on the depth chart.

Tyus - Having a great season with Ohio. Happy for him. We never used him enough.

Gill - Doing well for that garbage offense. We miss him given we could move AJ back to the slot and have Jacob as the X.

Hollis - See above. I’d argue we miss him more than everyone else given our issues with the second corner position opposite Johnson.

I don't think the CB play opposite Johnson has been bad at all. I am bullish on Fussell, but Evan Smith has asserted himself as the main starter. Those two and Turner have tackled well. I think the future is bright at this position.

Richardson?

I don't think the CB play opposite Johnson has been bad at all. I am bullish on Fussell, but Evan Smith has asserted himself as the main starter. Those two and Turner have tackled well. I think the future is bright at this position.
They have definitely tackled well but I think their cover skills, to this point, have been suspect. Didn’t Smith get beaten for the long TD in OT against Duke?

Sully made the strategic right move as he finds himself second on the depth chart instead of third. Much better chance of playing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT