ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Demps

loyolacat

Gold Member
Oct 21, 2006
was watching the re-run of the Loyola-UMASS game on CBS sports and doing the color was Tre Demps...and I thought he did a really nice job. I am guessing he will be doing some of the Tournament games. I do not know how long or how often he has been on.

was watching the re-run of the Loyola-UMASS game on CBS sports and doing the color was Tre Demps...and I thought he did a really nice job. I am guessing he will be doing some of the Tournament games. I do not know how long or how often he has been on.
I like him too. And he was about the only person last year who said the Cats were a tournament team pre-season.

I’d be shocked if he’s doing NCAA Tournament games just yet but he also has done a really nice job on BTN in studio. Hopefully they’ll give him a few games on that network too.

I would guess Tre has a per game contract and will be doing games in many leagues. It involves a lot of travel but ESPN does a good job with expenses

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT