ADVERTISEMENT

Trey Pugh

The guy had a forgettable final game (two holding calls, dropped TD) to a forgettable season (mostly injured). In his defense, he must have blocked well to enable 378 yards on the ground. But I hope he rebounds and has a great season next year. We obviously missed Cam out there.
Blame the coaches, blame the system, but don't blame individual players!!! IMO.

Hungry Jack, almost made the same post but in the aftermath of the victory let it ride. It looked like at least one of Pugh's holding calls was ticky tacky. He looks to have the length and speed to be an effective SB. As you say, blocking must have been good. Suspect he was amped up to do all in one day what he wasn't able to do all year with injury. He will be a key asset next year.

Reactions: Rebel_
Hungry Jack, almost made the same post but in the aftermath of the victory let it ride. It looked like at least one of Pugh's holding calls was ticky tacky. He looks to have the length and speed to be an effective SB. As you say, blocking must have been good. Suspect he was amped up to do all in one day what he wasn't able to do all year with injury. He will be a key asset next year.
There are so many penalties called in games I want to gouge my eyes and take a long ride on a short bus. I guess we need officiation, but it seems like the refs are deciding the outcomes more than the players at times.

Reactions: VirginiaWildcat
There are so many penalties called in games I want to gouge my eyes and take a long ride on a short bus. I guess we need officiation, but it seems like the refs are deciding the outcomes more than the players at times.

It’s happening all the time now. You see more “phantom” penalties than ever before. Good grief, call the blatant stuff but otherwise let them play!!!!!

Reactions: drewjin
And right on cue the Chargers lose when the refs call PI on basically a Hail Mary, leading to a Bronco FG as time expires.

A bit earlier, the Chiefs benefited greatly when the replay ref called pass interference on a Raider interception in their end zone. The Chiefs scored on the next play.
Call was awful. WR ran right into the DB intentionally to draw the call.

Reactions: cat inkansas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT