ADVERTISEMENT

Updates on Ayo Dosunmu, Talen Horton-Tucker, Drew Peterson

Cormac Ryan and Talen Horton-Tucker would be two really nice players to get.

Reactions: Sec.112
It's sounds like Dosunmu is a heavy Illinois lean.

Yeah, and there have been enough reports of Talen's interest in NU to take that possibility more seriously. The idea that any program can "own" Chicago recruiting is a myth, but it's always great to have local players on the team.

At some point I have to believe a true stud is going to look at Northwestern and say, "THAT is what I want."

Is MSmith a point guard like Ayo? Does Smith's commit to UIllini give us a better chance with Ayo? We really do need a great point guard to replace the graduating BMac. Just wondering.... And also- did I miss it anywhere on WR about whether CC and Co. offered that Drew Peterson fellow from Libertyville? All I read on WR was that they were investigating the situation more to see if they thought he would be an impact player in the BIG for us.

Is MSmith a point guard like Ayo? Does Smith's commit to UIllini give us a better chance with Ayo? We really do need a great point guard to replace the graduating BMac. Just wondering.... And also- did I miss it anywhere on WR about whether CC and Co. offered that Drew Peterson fellow from Libertyville? All I read on WR was that they were investigating the situation more to see if they thought he would be an impact player in the BIG for us.
The article says he still does not have any high-major offers. I assume programs are waiting for the summer evaluation period.

Current offers are smaller programs - Loyola, Kent St, IUPUI, Tulane, and William & Mary. Incidentally, W&M is a pathetic program that never been to the NCAA tournament. Pathetic.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/182571

Reactions: FightNorthwestern
Do believe Northwestern is in there with a lot of the right guys; think they will land one of a group of Horton-Tucker/Pete Nance/Dosunmu/Cormac Ryan/Dwayne Cohill

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT