ADVERTISEMENT

Upon reflection

Nope. I’ve read the snippets from Warren Long’s lawsuit, as well as reporting from Lou, the Athletic and ESPN.

I presume you have as well.

And if you have, and then you conclude that players didn’t put on creepy masks and rub their junk on the weak, then you’re delusional, and probably a huge fan of the American classic film Loose Change.

Please enlighten me with which player rubbed his junk on which players face? You seem to be searching for names that say it never happened, but you provide zero names on who, where, how when the junk slapping occurred. You believe the hazed players are “weak”, but I think just about any alpha male that plays football would fight to the death before allowed this. Any player!

Sorry that I find people like Carl and WML as not the most trustworthy to ever ware the purple.

Please enlighten me with which player rubbed his junk on which players face? You seem to be searching for names that say it never happened, but you provide zero names on who, where, how when the junk slapping occurred. You believe the hazed players are “weak”, but I think just about any alpha male that plays football would fight to the death before allowed this. Any player!

Sorry that I find people like Carl and WML as not the most trustworthy to ever ware the purple.
So, what exactly do you believe happened, and upon what evidence is this based?

There are multiple reports, including Lou’s, that running was a well-known practice within the program. Do you believe that running did not happen?

Reactions: IGNORE2

There are multiple reports, including Lou’s, that running was a well-known practice within the program. Do you believe that running did not happen?
Lou cited some unspecified ex-staffer (Who? Did he have an axe to grind?). Another ex-staffer, Hank, put his name out there and said the practice certainly wasn't well-known to him.

I do not know. I never even heard the term running until this scandal. In my day, there is no way that would happen and continue to happen for two decades. Players would get their ass kicked before they allowed themselves to be subjected to this. Additionally, if people saw this abuse on others after they were abused in the same way, it would not continue. The abusers would become the abused. The other non-running stuff I could see happening, but I find all that as stupid sophomoric stuff that shouldn’t have happened but it’s not sexual assault.

Maybe they were picked on as the weak as you claim. From what I heard these accusers were shall we say “different” so it’s possible. I do believe Fitz didn’t know, and people expecting him to be omnipresent in the locker room have never been in a locker room. I will be happy to grab my torch and ignite it right along with you when some perpetrators get exposed with some actual proof. Fitz was never afforded due process because the subject was too hot for NU to stomach. He was dead as soon as “Dry Humping” and “Running” were introduced and the media had a never ending amount of material from the keystone cops approach of Schill and Gragg.

I do not know. I never even heard the term running until this scandal. In my day, there is no way that would happen and continue to happen for two decades. Players would get their ass kicked before they allowed themselves to be subjected to this. Additionally, if people saw this abuse on others after they were abused in the same way, it would not continue. The abusers would become the abused. The other non-running stuff I could see happening, but I find all that as stupid sophomoric stuff that shouldn’t have happened but it’s not sexual assault.

Maybe they were picked on as the weak as you claim. From what I heard these accusers were shall we say “different” so it’s possible. I do believe Fitz didn’t know, and people expecting him to be omnipresent in the locker room have never been in a locker room. I will be happy to grab my torch and ignite it right along with you when some perpetrators get exposed with some actual proof. Fitz was never afforded due process because the subject was too hot for NU to stomach. He was dead as soon as “Dry Humping” and “Running” were introduced and the media had a never ending amount of material from the keystone cops approach of Schill and Gragg.
My understanding (which could be wrong because we don't have the facts) is that team leaders routinely punished teammates for failing to live up to team standards, which were generally known to all. Sometimes that punishment involved "running."

Apparently "running" also became an indoctrination thing up at Kenosha as well.

If I remember correctly, Lloyd Yates said he was subjected to "running" one time, when the team went out partying one night and the coaches made them do extra weight room work. Yates was "run" because he was thought to have ratted the team out to the coaches.

My understanding (which could be wrong because we don't have the facts) is that team leaders routinely punished teammates for failing to live up to team standards, which were generally known to all. Sometimes that punishment involved "running."

Apparently "running" also became an indoctrination thing up at Kenosha as well.

If I remember correctly, Lloyd Yates said he was subjected to "running" one time, when the team went out partying one night and the coaches made them do extra weight room work. Yates was "run" because he was thought to have ratted the team out to the coaches.
Snitches get stitches. In this case they are made bitches

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT