ADVERTISEMENT

Was I. Brown injured?

He was on the bench right next to the coaches all game. I think they just didn't want BMac off the court very much. and they didn't want to play Brown with BMac because that would mean one of them would have to guard Walton.

He was on the bench right next to the coaches all game. I think they just didn't want BMac off the court very much. and they didn't want to play Brown with BMac because that would mean one of them would have to guard Walton.
Eh but they put in Ash for a minute in the first half... I kind of assumed Brown was sick too. I get the matchup point but I think he would have been in there at least for a little bit if he was healthy.

Pretty sure he made a short appearance in the 1st half. Took the out of bounds pass the length of the floor, didn't pass or look to pass, drove to the basket and missed badly. Replaced immediately. I think this happened but who the hell cares right about now.

Pretty sure he made a short appearance in the 1st half. Took the out of bounds pass the length of the floor, didn't pass or look to pass, drove to the basket and missed badly. Replaced immediately. I think this happened but who the hell cares right about now.
this may have been sarcasm.... but if not the player you are thinking of was Jordan Ash, it was a nice take to the hole by him but unfortunately the finish just barely rolled off the rim

That was Ash and he didn't miss badly. He just missed a wide open layup with his left hand (and he's left handed).

this may have been sarcasm.... but if not the player you are thinking of was Jordan Ash, it was a nice take to the hole by him but unfortunately the finish just barely rolled off the rim
Thanks but while I didn't have the audio up, I actually thought it was Brown. I also haven't see the box score. Still guys like Brown and Ash need to look pass before throwing up a shot.

Reactions: ricko654321
Thanks but while I didn't have the audio up, I actually thought it was Brown. I also haven't see the box score. Still guys like Brown and Ash need to look pass before throwing up a shot.
:)

I'm with what you wrote before "who the hell cares right now"

Reactions: willycat
They were pressuring the ball and passing lanes maybe Collins thought this was turnover city for Brown.

Or maybe he didn't like Brown getting switched up on D against their interior players - BMac got switched up more than a few times.

Thought that was Ash that took that shot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT