ADVERTISEMENT

Way too early Top 25 for 2017/18

Per the Sporting News, NU checks in at #25, one of only three B1G teams to make the list. High respect given to MSU at #5. Rap remains under the radar. I wonder if a couple of impact signees this month further increases expectations for the Cats.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-ba...carolina-recruiting/2cyez9sq8mei1u5gnhxmbgnfi

Next/(this) year will move from "It's Time" to "No Excuses". Cats have talented starters, Big 10 depth, and an excellent coach. No reason they should not be in the hunt for a Big 10 title.

Next/(this) year will move from "It's Time" to "No Excuses". Cats have talented starters, Big 10 depth, and an excellent coach. No reason they should not be in the hunt for a Big 10 title.
No actual home games could be considered an excuse if our fans don't do a good job of making us have some sort of home court advantage.

No actual home games could be considered an excuse if our fans don't do a good job of making us have some sort of home court advantage.

NU didn't really have a home court advantage last year. Won 5 Big 10 game at home, 5 on the road.

I think NU will be ranked most of next season, barring injuries.

Iowa is going to be good next year, Perhaps very good.

Penn State is very talented and well coached.

It's the Big Ten. You're going to have to play tough as hell every game.

Seconded on Iowa being good next year, and I also think Penn State will contend for an NCAA bid. Does Wisconsin finally fall back to Earth next season? They lose their entire starting lineup around Happ.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT