ADVERTISEMENT

We beat Ohio State now, right?

Yes, that's the Wildcat Way. Maybe I'll buy my tickets now.

OSU may not be as great as they look with ND down 2 scores to Marshall late in the 4th.

OSU may not be as great as they look with ND down 2 scores to Marshall late in the 4th.
I would not put too much into these early season games as many teams - with depth - are still trying to figure out their 2 deep or so. OSU sat a few key players that were banged up against ND and sat a ton of them - yesterday - against Arkansas State.

Unfortunately for ND, they'll probably have everyone for their game with ND. I've always said that if you're going to upset a top-notch team it's going to be early in the year before that get rolling.

yes! I can’t wait

in retrospect the debacle against Duke will have been a worthy sacrifice for what is to come
You’ve seen my posts on the Rock.

This era of NUFB reminds me eerily of 2002-2004. Enough talent to win games; a savvy OC and a questionable DC; unfortunately our special teams are worse.

Those were also our most competitive years with OSU over the past 50.

I don’t know if we’ll win, but we should give OSU a better fight than was expected preseason.

But holy hell it would be nice to get another win against the Ohio State death star.

This era of NUFB reminds me eerily of 2002-2004. Enough talent to win games; a savvy OC and a questionable DC; unfortunately our special teams are worse.

The Cats lost to OSU by 11 in 2002 and by 20 in 2003 before winning in 2002.

I would say 2013 to 2016, where they were on the brink before Colter’s fumble in ‘13 and then falling 4 points short when Carr couldn’t reach the end zone in Columbus in ‘16 was the boost competitive four year stretch since Ara’s teams beat them back to back in 1962 and 1963.

You’ve seen my posts on the Rock.

I don’t know if we’ll win, but we should give OSU a better fight than was expected preseason.

But holy hell it would be nice to get another win against the Ohio State death star.
Use the Force!

• Haha
Reactions: CatManTrue
The Cats lost to OSU by 11 in 2002 and by 20 in 2003 before winning in 2002.

I would say 2013 to 2016, where they were on the brink before Colter’s fumble in ‘13 and then falling 4 points short when Carr couldn’t reach the end zone in Columbus in ‘16 was the boost competitive four year stretch since Ara’s teams beat them back to back in 1962 and 1963.
Those two years were quite competitive. But we didn’t play them in 2014 or 2015, when they won a national championship and could have again. Those matchups wouldn’t have been close.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT