ADVERTISEMENT

Well, at least they went down swinging

Good group of kids who never gave up during the season (minus taylor's seemingly total lack of shooting confidence). The failures revolve more around recruiting and talent depth/positions.

Good group of kids who never gave up during the season (minus taylor's seemingly total lack of shooting confidence). The failures revolve more around recruiting and talent depth/positions.
No Lathon. Guess admissions owns that one!

No Lathon. Guess admissions owns that one!
Willy, given what caused his dismissal/scholarship revocation, you'd be on board with that decision. Can't really say more, but please trust me on this.

Willy, given what caused his dismissal/scholarship revocation, you'd be on board with that decision. Can't really say more, but please trust me on this.

He’s playing for another school and apparently not in legal trouble so unless there’s due process happening eventually I’m not sure I give a crap about trusting anybody. I’m more interested in due process. If he’s not convicted of something, he didn’t do it in my view or it’s not as serious as people let on.

He’s playing for another school and apparently not in legal trouble so unless there’s due process happening eventually I’m not sure I give a crap about trusting anybody. I’m more interested in due process. If he’s not convicted of something, he didn’t do it in my view or it’s not as serious as people let on.
I don't begrudge you your opinion, Pukemeister. You're obviously free to trust - or believe - anyone or anything you like. I'm not here (or even trying) to sway your opinion one way or another. But this decision made itself.

Uh one school deperate for warm bodies that is not wary of NCAA probation because they are so terrible took a chance on him. No one else did, including the teams that recruited him, and ones that were desperate for guard help. C'mon, you're a smart person, what does that tell you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT