ADVERTISEMENT

Well, that one just flat-out hurt

Lou, Ash was amazing when he came in the first half when we down by seven points. He got us the lead, and CC benched him! He totally invigorates the offense!

Lou, Ash was amazing when he came in the first half when we down by seven points. He got us the lead, and CC benched him! He totally invigorates the offense!

You can stop at any time now. The hyperposting about Ash is truly wearing out your welcome here. If that is your objectve, carry on, but if it is not, you may wish to reconsider.

You can stop at any time now. The hyperposting about Ash is truly wearing out your welcome here. If that is your objectve, carry on, but if it is not, you may wish to reconsider.
Mike, I seriously see a final four team. I am more excited than ever! Sorry, I can’t contain it! I was right all along!

yeah i rarely if ever put anyone on mute but this is getting ridiculous. this will be the second person i suppose along with Feli.

Reactions: Fitz51
yeah i rarely if ever put anyone on mute but this is getting ridiculous. this will be the second person i suppose along with Feli.
I have happily missed all of this Ash lunacy, as I have had the offender on Ignore for some time (along with Feli).

Reactions: ricko654321

just put him on ignore. I already feel better after 24 hours of it.

Reactions: Fitz51
Ash has hit one shot all year. Luckily it was in this game. Crean pretty much broke down his shot and why he misses.

I heard Crean mention Lindsey’s poor body language. That’s only been happening for four years.

I heard Crean mention Lindsey’s poor body language. That’s only been happening for four years.
I have noticed that something seems to be wrong with Lindsey and it has nothing to do with body language. He seems a bit stiff and also try's to avoid contact. Could he be hurt? If not why the hell wasn't he in the line-up on that last possession, instead of Falzon?

I can honestly report that I think Crean is an idiot and a lunatic. I hated his "color commentary" during this game. Is he like that all the time or just while getting paid to be on tv? I wish we could get someone like Tim Doyle to do our games like this. I'm not saying that a tv man/woman has to be partial to NU, just not an servile annoyance to listeners. After halftime, I turned on the radio commentary.

I can honestly report that I think Crean is an idiot and a lunatic. I hated his "color commentary" during this game. Is he like that all the time or just while getting paid to be on tv? I wish we could get someone like Tim Doyle to do our games like this. I'm not saying that a tv man/woman has to be partial to NU, just not an servile annoyance to listeners. After halftime, I turned on the radio commentary.

I thought Crean was really good. Yes, he's a little nuts. He was also a little too technical. He simply needs to dial that down a bit.

But he did his homework, and I thought he brought some good insight.

But if you'd rather have Tim Doyle, we won't agree on much in this area. I'm with Kendall Gill when it comes to Doyle.

I thought Crean was really good. Yes, he's a little nuts. He was also a little too technical. He simply needs to dial that down a bit.

But he did his homework, and I thought he brought some good insight.

But if you'd rather have Tim Doyle, we won't agree on much in this area. I'm with Kendall Gill when it comes to Doyle.

Fair enough- I respect your viewpoint. But why would you side with Gill? Could you elaborate?? Isn't Gill the violent one? Gill threw the punches to the wittier one?

Don't get me wrong. I don't know anything. Instinct tells you that Doyle probably talked too much and deserved what he had coming.

If you want evidence for speculation on who was at fault, Kendall Gill was welcomed back after his time in the penalty box.

For what it is worth I think Crean is a better color commentator than he is a coach....

I have noticed that something seems to be wrong with Lindsey and it has nothing to do with body language. He seems a bit stiff and also try's to avoid contact. Could he be hurt? If not why the hell wasn't he in the line-up on that last possession, instead of Falzon?

Believe you are onto something here. He looked a step slow coming in, so perhaps he had an ankle injury that he aggravated during the game. since the injury during the game did not seem all that bad in and of itself.

Believe you are onto something here. He looked a step slow coming in, so perhaps he had an ankle injury that he aggravated during the game. since the injury during the game did not seem all that bad in and of itself.
Collins said in the post-game presser he rolled his ankle, but could have returned. He said he liked how the 5 were playing so he stayed with them.

Reactions: ricko654321
It's All State Arena. I know it is because of that cursed place that we have regressed.

And because that damned moose has yet to make an appearance for basketball.

Collins said in the post-game presser he rolled his ankle, but could have returned. He said he liked how the 5 were playing so he stayed with them.
interesting, thanks for noting this. explains his play at least in part.

Complete speculation here--but behavior like that is consistent with a lower back injury

THou
I think he was in for our last O possession. Not sure about on D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT