ADVERTISEMENT

What recruiting class is Fitz's oldest son?

He is already 6'5" I thought I heard?? True? How old is the picture posted above? I read somewhere that he is a TE for Loyola academy varsity already.

He plays JV.

Serious question. Do you think he will be good enough to play for his dad?

I think so, but really have no idea, other than the articles I've read and him saying he wants to play in the NFL after NU.

Erik

Last edited:
Serious question. Do you think he will be good enough to play for his dad?

I think so, but really have no idea, either than the articles I've read and him saying he wants to play in the NFL after NU.

Erik

Have never seen him play, but he’s a big kid.

I suspect he will be good enough to at least be considered as a walk-on, which opens a whole can of worms.

Reactions: nugnrfan82
Have never seen him play, but he’s a big kid.

I suspect he will be good enough to at least be considered as a walk-on, which opens a whole can of worms.

I always thought it would be really cool so see one, or all of his kids play. He is 6'5, and you know Fitz is going to get him the best training and conditioning possible.

Erik

He is already 6'5" I thought I heard?? True? How old is the picture posted above? I read somewhere that he is a TE for Loyola academy varsity already.
I am repeating what has already been said, but I saw a different very recent photo, he was standing next to dad and looked about 2 inches taller , And the article said he was 6 foot five and 15 years old

I am repeating white has already been sad, but I saw a different very recent photo, he was standing next to dad and look about 2 inches taller , And the article said he was 6 foot five and 15 years old

If he keeps growing, maybe Chris Collins might start getting interested.

If he turns out to be a five star stud like some other offspring of former players -- the Hinton boys, PBJ in basketball, etc. -- then we will be in good shape to recruit him.

From the article:

" I want to play for my dad and get a good education.”

If he turns out to be a five star stud like some other offspring of former players -- the Hinton boys, PBJ in basketball, etc. -- then we will be in good shape to recruit him.

From the article:

" I want to play for my dad and get a good education.”
5 star expectations already?

Yeesh, that’s a lot of pressure for a 15 year-old kid who hasn’t played a varsity snap. I’m in the camp of “let him enjoy his youth and see where the chips fall when he’s actually due to be recruited for college”.

If it happens, it happens. I doubt Fitz will be pleased if he learns of this free board speculation about his children... even if overwhelmingly positive.

Reactions: kreggk

Yeesh, that’s a lot of pressure for a 15 year-old kid who hasn’t played a varsity snap. I’m in the camp of “let him enjoy his youth and see where the chips fall when he’s actually due to be recruited for college”.

If it happens, it happens. I doubt Fitz will be pleased if he learns of this free board speculation about his children... even if overwhelmingly positive.
Blame Lou. Or Florida. Or McCall

Reactions: IGNORE2

Blame Lou. Or Florida. Or McCall

Or just that that isn’t what the initial post said.

Reactions: willycat

There are pluses and minuses to being the kid of someone famous. Besides, we crossed the bridge of deciding whether discussing the athletic exploits of high school boys on this board was normal or creepy a loooong time ago.

Chill out. It's all good fun.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
Or just that that isn’t what the initial post said.
tenor.gif

Reactions: HawkCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT