ADVERTISEMENT

When will JJTBC break the record?

Deeringfish

Gold Member
Jun 23, 2008
Justin Jackson has 4,129 yes rushing. He needs 4,485 to pass Damien Anderson. During what game will he break the record?

I'm going to say Wisconsin because Fitz will hold him back to limit hits in mop up time during the OOC games.

No guessing. Just let him play and the record will occur when it occurs. Better to record the wins. Perhaps the double back set with Moten will be extremely helpful for winning the game...and then celebrating the record whenever it appears. If we are playing great on Saturday and running away with the game, Fitz will sit the starters and give others the game experience so needed for later in the year. That would mean that JJ won't break it in the first game. Just win the game, the records will come

I can't remember the last time there was "mop up time" in OOC games.....;)
Good point, Fitz; we'd do well not to get ahead of ourselves. But speaking of getting ahead of ourselves, what I'm really crossing my fingers for, records-wise, is for JJTBC to reach #2 all-time in the Big Ten, behind only the great Ron Dayne.

It'll happen Saturday. On the very first run. It will be so awesome that they'll just count it for 467 yards.

(in all seriousness, I hope it's in Week 2).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT