ADVERTISEMENT

Where does BTN rank our OL?

Well, if they ARE right, I'll go ahead right now and name us the favorites in the West.

I think our OL can match up with any DL in the BIG and come out on top. The problem with our guys is that for some strange reason they don't come to work with a nasty attitude on a regular basis like they did in our recent Pinstripe Bowl. They are simply just too courteous and civil with their competition at times. They've got the talent. I really think they do. They just need to ingest some of those Guadelaharan hot hot peppers and have their chops and butts on fire to come to the games this Fall and just be ready to kick some ass! Just MHO.

Just imagine...if we had a good. Not average. And not even great...offensive line...we might have a top 10 or better team. If we had an offensive line that could control the los....we would be able to run at will and our passing game would improve 10x because the time ct would have.. Then we control the clock and who knows how we can dream.

Go watch the 95 and 96 offense. It all started and ended with our ol. Yes we had a good d, but we are talking offense here.

Just imagine...if we had a good. Not average. And not even great...offensive line...we might have a top 10 or better team. If we had an offensive line that could control the los....we would be able to run at will and our passing game would improve 10x because the time ct would have.. Then we control the clock and who knows how we can dream.

Go watch the 95 and 96 offense. It all started and ended with our ol. Yes we had a good d, but we are talking offense here.

In the end, as much as we love our "impact players". It all starts in the trenches.

Didn't our offensive line help Justin Jackson run wild at the Pinstripe Bowl? Why all the pessimism before we even play a game? With four starters back, I'm optimistic they can be good. I doubt BTN is basing evaluation on any great study of our spring practice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT