ADVERTISEMENT

Where's FloridAlum?

Sorry, stpaulyboy, been busy and not in the mood. Chatting with LouV about his impending departure from the board and whether or not I even want to be involved when the new guy takes over, and we are not even sure who it will be. It won't be the same, but I guess it will work out one way or the other.

Sorry, stpaulyboy, been busy and not in the mood. Chatting with LouV about his impending departure from the board and whether or not I even want to be involved when the new guy takes over, and we are not even sure who it will be. It won't be the same, but I guess it will work out one way or the other.

Sure hope that is the April Fool's joke. If so, I fell for it hook, line and sinker. I hope we have a smooth transition. I certainly hope FloridAlum sticks around because he is one of the greatest guys I've ever met.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Purple Pile Driver
Have to admit, that is a good one.

And you can bet your bippy the free drink is what Florida had in mind. Nothing would make me happier than buying him one, whatever he wants, anytime he wants.

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a pretty good April Fool's a few years ago. Can't recall it now, but I know it involved FloridAlum, sorority girls, and a barking dog.

We had a pretty good April Fool's a few years ago. Can't recall it now, but I know it involved FloridAlum, sorority girls, and a barking dog.

I think that is ridiculous and untrue. The dog did not bark. He just giggled a couple of times

Not so fast FLA, the WaterGirl and I bought you a drink - each. It was given you at a famous pre-bowl game Purple Party. It was a special purple-hued concoction created by the venue's ownership specifically for the occasion. You didn't refuse either gifties.

Not so fast FLA, the WaterGirl and I bought you a drink - each. It was given you at a famous pre-bowl game Purple Party. It was a special purple-hued concoction created by the venue's ownership specifically for the occasion. You didn't refuse either gifties.

You definitely did. I said that it is rare that I receive a free drink, and you most certainly qualify as rare .

Sure hope that is the April Fool's joke. If so, I fell for it hook, line and sinker. I hope we have a smooth transition. I certainly hope FloridAlum sticks around because he is one of the greatest guys I've ever met.

First it was autocorrect changing single words. This new outthought here on Rivals [I actually typed "autothought"] though is beyond clairvoyant - adding full sentences that were exactly what I was thinking.

First it was autocorrect changing single words. This new outthought here on Rivals [I actually typed "autothought"] though is beyond clairvoyant - adding full sentences that were exactly what I was thinking.

I was just thinking the same thing myself. It is beyond amazing.

On another note , AlaskaDude, I never told you about the door prizes in Tampa. I had to ad lib. the process, which I will tell you about the next time you buy me a drink, I mean the next time I see you. Anyway, there was only one little kid at the party, a really cute little guy about maybe five or six. After all the prizes had been awarded , I looked over later and saw that someone who had won a moose gave it to the little guy. He was one happy little Cat fan.

I was just thinking the same thing myself. It is beyond amazing.

On another note , AlaskaDude, I never told you about the door prizes in Tampa. I had to ad lib. the process, which I will tell you about the next time you buy me a drink, I mean the next time I see you. Anyway, there was only one little kid at the party, a really cute little guy about maybe five or six. After all the prizes had been awarded , I looked over later and saw that someone who had won a moose gave it to the little guy. He was one happy little Cat fan.

Until I wanted the moose and took it away from him. You should have seen him cry after that!

Until I wanted the moose and took it away from him. You should have seen him cry after that!

Alert! Glades would not persecute a small child unless he looked a lot like Turk . The kid with the moose was smaller than Gladeskat'S left leg. Glades did assist me in eating Mrs. Fiadhaich's yummy triple chocolate cake which she abandoned, one of the highlights of the evening.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT