ADVERTISEMENT

Purple Party Photos from the Las Vegas Bowl Game

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
Better late than never, here is a selection of Purple Party photos now that I have finally been able to load them. As usual I'll leave it up to the photographed if they choose to identify themselves. That said, most will recognize our Board hosts Lou V and Matt S. along side Party host docrugby1 from prior Purple Party postings.

The early bird arrivals awaiting entry include BosCat, docrugby1, and NoChores. Others as referenced by Lou in hs "Notes on Gameday in Vegas" thread Mr. and Mrs. FarmCat68, SimpsonElmwood, and the Drillcat family:

For the "Where's Waldo" locate of Party Crasher Dave Eanet an iPhone screenshot is included to assist in the finding.

8m481qtj5uls.jpeg

bd0qx7fk44bz.jpeg

15j2z73iai80.jpeg

ug37lqzolcpn.jpeg

Last edited:
Better late than never, here is a selection of Purple Party photos now that I have finally been able to load them. As usual I'll leave it up to the photographed if they choose to identify themselves. That said, most will recognize our Board hosts Lou V and Matt S. along side Party host docrugby1 from prior Purple Party postings.

The early bird arrivals awaiting entry include BosCat, docrugby1, and NoChores. Others as referenced by Lou in hs "Notes on Gameday in Vegas" thread Mr. and Mrs. FarmCat68, SimpsonElmwood, and the Drillcat family:

For the "Where's Waldo" locate of Party Crasher Dave Eanet an iPhone screenshot is included to assist in the finding.

8m481qtj5uls.jpeg

bd0qx7fk44bz.jpeg

15j2z73iai80.jpeg

ug37lqzolcpn.jpeg
That’s me in that first picture with my twin brother.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT