ADVERTISEMENT

Wildcat Fans in the Stands at the Las Vegas Bowl Game

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
It has almost been a week since attending our Bowl Game and I finally had a chance to see it as recorded on the DVR. I was surprised to see very few crowd shots of Purple fans in the stands . One that stood out was just after the interception as the first quarter was coming to a close.

So to remedy the situation, here are a few of my own shots of Wildcat Fans in the Stands starting off with NoChores and BosCat who were seated behind me. I have even included a TV Screenshot of the aforementioned broadcast view that was texted to me during the game in which he circled the finding of me with camera in hand.

At the end is a shot of Wildcat Willie and the Northwestern Cheerleaders looking up to the Purple Contingent.

pyrt4a3vaooe.jpeg

cg0b7l4xaxfy.jpeg

bhp7r2wjvlgx.jpeg

tjz36r8zilrl.jpeg

oxijacrjbxk1.jpeg

w715fxd95ih6.jpeg

Many thanks for the pix A-Cat. Wish Mrs. GOU and I could have been there.

Big time shoutout to No Chores for making it to Vegas. I hope to be alive when I’m his age.

Special mention to doc for the Purple Party arrangements. Hope all that attended toasted FloridAlum.

Great win for the Cats. Not as big as DrillCat landing Mrs. DrillCat. Talk about outkicking your coverage! But very sweet indeed.

Go Cats!

GOUNUII

I was right behind you, literally.

I am the shaved head guy in the 51 jersey to the right in 1st photo with my son next to me. Thanks for sharing the broadcast pic, found myself there too a second after the image you posted.

Such a great game, both boys had a blast. Definitely worth the trip!

Reactions: zeek55 and drewjin
I was right behind you, literally.

I am the shaved head guy in the 51 jersey to the right in 1st photo with my son next to me. Thanks for sharing the broadcast pic, found myself there too a second after the image you posted.

Such a great game, both boys had a blast. Definitely worth the trip!
Too Cool! Lurkercat lurking!

• Haha
Reactions: drewjin and zeek55
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT