ADVERTISEMENT

Wildcat Fans in the Stands at the Las Vegas Bowl Game

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
It has almost been a week since attending our Bowl Game and I finally had a chance to see it as recorded on the DVR. I was surprised to see very few crowd shots of Purple fans in the stands . One that stood out was just after the interception as the first quarter was coming to a close.

So to remedy the situation, here are a few of my own shots of Wildcat Fans in the Stands starting off with NoChores and BosCat who were seated behind me. I have even included a TV Screenshot of the aforementioned broadcast view that was texted to me during the game in which he circled the finding of me with camera in hand.

At the end is a shot of Wildcat Willie and the Northwestern Cheerleaders looking up to the Purple Contingent.

pyrt4a3vaooe.jpeg

cg0b7l4xaxfy.jpeg

bhp7r2wjvlgx.jpeg

tjz36r8zilrl.jpeg

oxijacrjbxk1.jpeg

w715fxd95ih6.jpeg

It has almost been a week since attending our Bowl Game and I finally had a chance to see it as recorded on the DVR. I was surprised to see very few crowd shots of Purple fans in the stands . One that stood out was just after the interception as the first quarter was coming to a close.

So to remedy the situation, here are a few of my own shots of Wildcat Fans in the Stands starting off with NoChores and BosCat who were seated behind me. I have even included a TV Screenshot of the aforementioned broadcast view that was texted to me during the game in which he circled the finding of me with camera in hand.

At the end is a shot of Wildcat Willie and the Northwestern Cheerleaders looking up to the Purple Contingent.

pyrt4a3vaooe.jpeg

cg0b7l4xaxfy.jpeg

bhp7r2wjvlgx.jpeg

tjz36r8zilrl.jpeg

oxijacrjbxk1.jpeg

w715fxd95ih6.jpeg
Excellent photo journalism. Go 'Cats!

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT