ADVERTISEMENT

Las Vegas Bowl Game Photos - Scoreboard Stats and The Play(s) of the Game

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
As viewed from my seat at Saturday's Las Vegas Bowl.

Pictured first is the final stat scoreboard as captured during the final minute of our win.

Following are photos leading up to the winning touchdown.

In the first Ben Bryant launches the 34 yard ball that A.J. Henning leaped up to grab and bring down in a circus catch - arguably the "Play of the Game." The immediately subsequent shots capture 'THE CATCH" both on the field and on the replay.

The final two photos chronicle the consequent secondary "Play of the Game" as they show the team gathered to get ready for the kill which then came on the next play with Bryant's 19 yard toss to Kirtz for the wining touchdown.

kco758iu4cg0.jpeg

09icp4vkt991.jpeg

poo9z3fl4glk.jpeg
3faag4p686we.jpeg

oxiflcni1od0.jpeg

gzkkoyhbtzqd.jpeg

Last edited:
Great pics; another memorable bowl win against Utah for the fans that made it out West.

Those Bryant connections with Henning and Kirtz were terrifically executed plays on both ends. Won't be forgotten here especially given Bryant's dramatic return from the concussion protocol.

Last edited:
My guess was 6-7k based on crowd shots. Utah had double.

The purple was pretty vocal though!
I was there. It looked like 3x at least more Utah fans to me. I heard many of them discussing how it seemed like a home game for them. Guys next to me planned on driving back to Utah that nite. When the dingleberry announcer prompted them they got rather loud. Not much went well for them luckily.

I was there. It looked like 3x at least more Utah fans to me. I heard many of them discussing how it seemed like a home game for them. Guys next to me planned on driving back to Utah that nite. When the dingleberry announcer prompted them they got rather loud. Not much went well for them luckily.
Maybe 6k NU fans, 15k of theirs. Sounds about right

That in-house announcer was soooooo annoying. Also, not sure how everyone who was there felt but I thought Allegiant Stadium was good but not groundbreaking by any means.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT