ADVERTISEMENT

Who cares

IGNORE2

Mar 12, 2005
Looks like not many folks care anymore. The traffic and activity here on a game day has to be a low point. Even in those crappy losses over the last four seasons, this website was on fire - yelling, crying, defending, arguing, etc.

Now? Not much. Seems like everybody checked out except the more hardcore visitors. Even the rock traffic, low as it is, appears down - suspect subscriptions must be too.

So cap and Lou, unless you get people hitting the bball board, ad revenue isn’t going to support any paid positions. I have an idea that would drive traffic up and maybe keep your lives somewhat sane: instead of paid bball, paid rant board. Bet your subscriptions would increase as would your traffic/ad revenue. And being a paywall, you only get vested players and we have some thick skin - you can largely let us be. Heck, ppd and I roll in dirt around here without crying much all the time.

We are in a crazy time and so much crazy non sports going on. People want to talk about it. I haven’t found a place with a mix of smart, nutty, informed and otherwise to banter and discuss and I have looked. I bet even a paid version would draw visit and posting numbers to rival some of the rivals paid fb and bb pages of the major teams.

Just saying it would suck to see you guys follow the footsteps of coach Roy.

and will cap let this thread live or is even the thought so frightening that he will delete so to not draw any attention to the 800 lb gorilla that is slowing dying off…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT